Identification of plant

Amandeep Rathi

Nov 27, 2020, 6:18:59 AM11/27/20
to efloraofindia
Kindly provide me with inputs regarding which species the leaf of the plant belongs to. The image was provided by a friend and was taken in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand in a Chir Pine forest.
IMG-20201127-WA0001.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 27, 2020, 6:19:36 AM11/27/20
to efloraindia
Some Sagittaria sp ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 5:03 PM Amandeep Rathi <aman.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly provide me with inputs regarding which species the leaf of the plant belongs to. The image was provided by a friend and was taken in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand in a Chir Pine forest.

J.M. Garg

Nov 29, 2020, 6:26:20 AM11/29/20
to efloraofindia, aman.d...@gmail.com, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji.
Hi, Aman ji,
Pl. provide details images for proper id.
Was it in or near a waterbody?

Pl. see your details with Sagittaria trifolia L., if it matches.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 29, 2020, 6:51:10 AM11/29/20
to Amandeep Rathi, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks,
Do you have other images of the plant?

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sun, 29 Nov, 2020, 4:58 pm Amandeep Rathi, <aman.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
No it was growing in shady moist area in a Chir pine forest of Kumaon region of Uttarakhand.

Amandeep Rathi

Nov 29, 2020, 7:11:59 AM11/29/20
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
No, sorry.