Achillea Species : Bright Yellow Flowers : New Jersey : 20JUL19 : AK-30

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 20, 2019, 3:11:01 AM7/20/19
to efloraofindia
A cultivated garden plant with bright yellow flowers.
Seen at a home garden in New Jersey in June, 2017.
Could be Achillea millefolium?
Aarti
Achillea Species-P1190185.JPG
Achillea Species-P1190186.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2019, 3:28:51 AM7/29/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Achillea Species-P1190185.JPG
Achillea Species-P1190186.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 30, 2019, 2:30:07 AM7/30/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Ushadi Micromini

Aug 13, 2019, 1:10:45 PM8/13/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
yarrow, yellow
Usha di
===========

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 14, 2019, 6:12:45 AM8/14/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Achillea 'Moonshine' ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Ushadi Micromini

Aug 15, 2019, 1:41:15 AM8/15/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
no variety id possible....
need to know the cultivar from the nursery or grower

final diagosis:  Achillea millefolium

usha di

--
Usha di
===========

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 16, 2019, 11:36:38 AM8/16/19
to efloraofindia
Usha Di,
I don't have any more details.
Regards,
Aarti

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Usha di
===========

Ushadi Micromini

Aug 17, 2019, 1:31:41 AM8/17/19
to efloraofindia
thats ok
..
i dont understand this desire and push for cultivar names when its not possible, not scientific.
we stay with what the evidence is solid for.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/35a45e6d-9a76-4593-9a7d-958959bd239a%40googlegroups.com.

--
Usha di
===========

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 22, 2019, 10:50:14 AM8/22/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg Ji,
Could this be Achillea filipendulina?
Just a guess.
Regards,
Aarti

ushadi

Aug 22, 2019, 7:15:49 PM8/22/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
do your yarrow plant leaves resemble this plants' leaves?
this picture is from RHS uk, hence reliable
Regards
Ushadi

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 23, 2019, 2:10:35 AM8/23/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Usha Di,
Picture in the link that you have sent does not have a clear view of the leaves.
So I'm not able to make out.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CANAwU1VtXLy9AAjvpajWeE%3D%3DJ7%3Dqy-PGDc3%2BAXSCPK2GxfBHeg%40mail.gmail.com.

Anil Thakur

Aug 23, 2019, 10:38:05 AM8/23/19
to efloraofindia
Achillea filipendulina, in my opinion

Regards

ushadi

Aug 23, 2019, 10:38:28 AM8/23/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
in my computer its clear
its not like asparagus lacey
but rather like fern, somewhat wider

Regards
Ushadi

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 23, 2019, 10:52:09 AM8/23/19
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur
Anil Ji,
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Aarti

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 8:08 PM Anil Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Achillea filipendulina, in my opinion

Regards

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2019, 6:37:20 AM8/29/19
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini
Images of leaves in the link of Achillea filipendulina look different.
May be Achillea 'Moonshine' as suggested by Saorj ji as per
But I am not sure.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 29, 2019, 6:48:36 AM8/29/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini
Thanks Garg Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2020, 11:22:55 PM11/16/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
I guess ID (Achillea 'Moonshine' ) is correct.
Thank you
Saroj Kasau

to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thank you Saroj Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2020, 3:33:55 AM11/17/20
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
My pleasure.
Thank you Aarti Ji !

Saroj Kasaju