Plant for ID : Bangalore : 30JUN20 : AK-52

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 30, 2020, 3:03:43 AM6/30/20
to efloraofindia
A cultivated plant seen this month.
Looks to be Hemigraphis Species.
Aarti
Bangalore-20200606_073541.jpg
Bangalore-20200606_073538.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 30, 2020, 3:19:14 AM6/30/20
to efloraindia
Do you use  cell phone or camera?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 1, 2020, 1:54:01 AM7/1/20
to efloraofindia
Saroj Ji,
I use both.
Cell phone always comes handy.
But for longer shots, you need the camera.
These were taken on my cell.
Regards,
Aarti

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:48 PM Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
A cultivated plant seen this month.
Looks to be Hemigraphis Species.
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 1, 2020, 1:55:52 AM7/1/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
It is always better with camera when you carry.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/a5790ead-1d4e-41d6-99cb-b30b7b823675o%40googlegroups.com.
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 5, 2020, 7:34:40 AM7/5/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
Appears close to Strobilanthes alternata (Cultivated) as per images and details herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

Bangalore-20200606_073541.jpg
Bangalore-20200606_073538.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 5, 2020, 10:05:12 AM7/5/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Garg Ji,
Thanks for the Species id.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Jul 5, 2020, 11:22:11 PM7/5/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Thanks, Dr. Wood.

Jul 6, 2020, 6:18:12 AM7/6/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg Ji,
Thanks to you and Dr Wood for the id.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 6, 2020, 6:47:27 AM7/6/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg Ji,
Had seen a flower two weeks later at the same location.
Adding a picture of it.
Regards,
Aarti
20200621_093153.jpg