Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu- 1st runner up Star Expert of April'21

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2021, 2:26:25 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear members,
We have, Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu, as 1st Runner up Expert of last month, with 186 messages.
Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu completed MSc Botany in 2016 and is now a PhD Scholar in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, A.P.
He has contributed a lot for building of efloraofindia since his joining in May 2018.
Within a short period of time, he has shown his worth with accurate identifications, helping all of us in the process.
My hats off to Paradesi ji for his valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

May 1, 2021, 3:01:33 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Paradesi ji, such talent at this age is really great and lucky for efloraofindia.

Aarti S. Khale

May 1, 2021, 10:25:38 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia

Hearty congratulations Paradesi Ji.
Aarti

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 10:27:23 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you very much Garg JI,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 07:56:15 PM

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 10:32:01 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you Guru Ji for the compliment,
 I am really kudos to you for your enormous service to society and  tireless supports,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 07:57:11 PM

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 10:32:51 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you so much ma'am,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 08:01:40 PM

On Sat, 1 May 2021 at 19:55, Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2021, 11:34:27 AM5/1/21
to efloraindia
Hearty congratulations paradesi Ji and Best wishes!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 11:46:41 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you, Saroj Ji,
hope you alright from Corona,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2021, 12:18:20 PM5/1/21
to efloraindia
Recovering but week. One week to go for test !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Nidhan Singh

May 1, 2021, 12:22:28 PM5/1/21
to indiantreepix
Well done Paradesi Ji....
Continue your nice work...

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 1:29:30 PM5/1/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Have healthy food Saroj Ji, soon will recover,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 10:57:26 PM

On Sat, 1 May 2021 at 21:52, Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well done Paradesi Ji....
Continue your nice work...

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 1:30:38 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you, Nidhan Ji, Definitely my level best,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 10:59:14 PM

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2021, 1:43:24 PM5/1/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Paradesi ji I am doing ! But sad part is my mother passed away today at 90!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 1:49:52 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
🙏🙏🙏

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 11:18:09 PM

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 1:51:05 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 11:19:53 PM

Mahadeswara

May 1, 2021, 11:46:24 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Hearty congrats Anjaneyulu ji. The young talent of this group.

Gurcharan Singh

May 2, 2021, 11:28:55 AM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
Sorry to know about the passing away of your mother, Saroj ji. We pray for her soul to rest in peace and give you and your family strength to bear this great loss.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/394d6ec0-e1b4-4df6-a58b-0b00f034adb4n%40googlegroups.com.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 2, 2021, 11:33:03 AM5/2/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com