111 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 3, 2021, 1:44:28 PM8/3/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 17.07.2021, 12.25pm

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: climbing/erect, branches, hard stem, long lasting

Height: 06 meters feet

Leaves: green and white coloured, opposite, heart shaped, apex, size:13×7cm or less

Flower: bunches, diameter:15mm, orange/yellow, non fragrant

Fruit: ovate green into black size:9×5mm, edible sweet

Seed:

Camera: Samsung Galaxy A21s

111 Identify wild plant
20210717_122321.jpg
20210717_122615.jpg
20210717_122852.jpg
20210717_122631.jpg
20210717_122828.jpg
20210717_122734.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 3, 2021, 1:48:29 PM8/3/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210717_123003.jpg
20210717_123151.jpg
20210717_123230.jpg
20210717_123251.jpg
20210717_123328.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 3, 2021, 1:58:23 PM8/3/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images, leaves shape is corrected to ovate.
20210717_123356.jpg
20210717_123416.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 3, 2021, 2:17:41 PM8/3/21
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Mussaenda treutleri Stapf
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 3, 2021, 10:14:03 PM8/3/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 4, 2021, 4:48:50 AM8/4/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Ok Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 13, 2021, 2:47:43 AM8/13/21
to Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia
I think more closer to images and details at Mussaenda frondosa as per images and details herein and as per FoPI rather than

Mussaenda treutleri as per images and details herein and as per FoPI.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 13, 2021, 10:24:45 AM8/13/21
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Yes, it is very close to Mussaenda frondosa.
Thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.