293 ID wild tree Pavetta

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 11:14:39 AM4/4/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 06.02.2022, 11.00am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: small tree, erect, branches, hard stem lite flaked 05 inch base circumference, long lasting

Height: 03 meters

Leaves: opposite, ovate, oblong, apex, glossy, size up to:15×6cm

Flower: racemose, clustered, white, diameter:02cm, good fragrance

Fruit: globular green into black, diameter:08mm, edible sweet, 7 months for ripen

Seed: black single, globular diameter:06mm

Camera: CANON EOS1500D, mobile SAMSUNG
293 Identify wild plant
20220206110136_IMG_0312.JPG
20220206110528_IMG_0314.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 11:22:07 AM4/4/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220312160603_IMG_1809.JPG
20220206111123_IMG_0318.JPG
20210916_133155.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 11:32:47 AM4/4/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022, 8:57 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing more images
20220206111308_IMG_0320.JPG
20211201_155730.jpg
20220206110850_IMG_0316.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 11:39:32 AM4/4/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220206111431_IMG_0321.JPG
20220206110924_IMG_0317.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 12:04:37 PM4/4/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211201_155730.jpg
20220206112319_IMG_0325.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 12:12:55 PM4/4/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220116_162725.jpg
20220206111532_IMG_0322.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2022, 8:54:21 PM4/4/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji, for the superb presentation.
Try to check comparative images in efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 4, 2022, 11:13:19 PM4/4/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Ok dear Garg ji.
It is more close to Pavetta subcapitata, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2022, 5:15:00 AM4/8/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
I think it is close to the images at Pavetta hispidula Wight & Arn.
Pavetta subcapitata Hook.f. looks different and does not have distribution in south India.

20220116_162725.jpg
20220206111532_IMG_0322.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 8, 2022, 7:06:53 AM4/8/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Yes, it is Pavetta hispidula, dear Garg ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.