267 ID wild tree

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 11, 2022, 4:21:42 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild tree, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Eazhattumukham, Paniyeli, Ernakulam Dist., Kerala

Altitude: 1200fsl

Flower date: 02.01.2022, 05.00pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, rocky riverside or steaming

Plant habit: tree, erect, branches, hard stem 20 inches base circumference, long lasting

Height: 04 meters,

Leaves: alternate, clustered, ovate, apex, hard, semi glossy, serrated margins, size:16×8cm or less

Flower: racemose inflorescence downwards, clustered, diameter:05mm, greenish yellow, good fragrance

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

267 Identify wild plant
20220102_170348.jpg
20220102_170301.jpg
20220102_170225.jpg
20220102_170140.jpg
20220102_170029.jpg
20220102_170521.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 11, 2022, 4:23:55 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220102_170407.jpg
20220102_170639.jpg
20220102_170432.jpg
20220102_170534.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 11, 2022, 4:26:08 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220102_170615.jpg
20220102_170454.jpg

vip...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2022, 5:00:04 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia

Barringtonia acutangula (L.) Gaertn. [Lecythidaceae].

Best wishes, Viplav

Mahadeswara

Feb 11, 2022, 6:58:23 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Barringtonia acutangula

Mahadeswara

Feb 11, 2022, 6:59:08 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Awesome  pictures !

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 11, 2022, 12:09:37 PM2/11/22
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com
Yes, it is Barringtonia acutangula
dear Viplava ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 11, 2022, 1:29:06 PM2/11/22
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy
Thank you very much dear Mahadeswara ji for the great appreciation and ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.