144 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 12, 2021, 11:52:20 AM9/12/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 20.08.2021, 03.25pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, rocky wall in stream, filtered sunlight

Plant habit: erect, slender weak fleshy stem 2.5mm diameter, hairy, annual

Height: 08cm

Leaves: opposite, ovate, oblong, apex, hairy, size:9×4cm

Flower: racemose, 4 petals, diameter:09mm, white, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

144 Identify wild plant
20210820_152011.jpg
20210820_151516.jpg
20210820_151716.jpg
20210820_151920.jpg
20210820_151903.jpg
20210820_151821.jpg
20210820_151956.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 12, 2021, 12:11:49 PM9/12/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210820_152011.jpg
20210820_152143.jpg
20210820_152118.jpg
20210820_152040.jpg
20210820_152207.jpg
20210820_152220.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 12, 2021, 12:20:02 PM9/12/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210823_143649.jpg
20210820_152220.jpg
20210823_144344.jpg
20210820_152239.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 12, 2021, 12:37:55 PM9/12/21
to efloraindia
Please check Argostemma found in Kerala ! Looks different
from A. quarantena.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 12, 2021, 2:24:34 PM9/12/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is A. quarantena, no difference.  Thank you very much for ID my plant, dear Saroj ji, kind regards, Sam.
Screenshot_20210912-234914_Chrome.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 12, 2021, 11:21:17 PM9/12/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia
This is the latest find if ID is correct !
Thank you Sam !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 13, 2021, 12:14:03 AM9/13/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Yes, it is correct, thank you for the information.  The plant shown in the daily was from Vagamon, a high altitude place, only 45km from here.  With kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 13, 2021, 12:30:41 AM9/13/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 13, 2021, 12:48:01 AM9/13/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Sep 17, 2021, 5:26:52 AM9/17/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju

Forwarding again for validation please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Please check Argostemma found in Kerala ! Looks different from A. quarantena.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Yes, it is A. quarantena, no difference.  Thank you very much for ID my plant, dear Saroj ji, kind regards, Sam.

This is the latest find if ID is correct !

Thank you Sam !
Saroj Kasaju

Yes, it is correct, thank you for the information. The plant shown in the daily was from Vagamon, a high altitude place, only 45km from here.  With kind regards, Sam.

144 Identify wild plant
20210820_152011.jpg
20210820_151516.jpg
20210820_151716.jpg
20210820_151920.jpg
20210820_151903.jpg
20210820_151821.jpg
20210820_151956.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 17, 2021, 6:48:02 AM9/17/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is correct, dear Garg ji.  Kind regards, Sam.

Robi Jose

Sep 17, 2021, 1:54:54 PM9/17/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Garg ji,
From the image it looks A.quarantena

Robi

J.M. Garg

Sep 17, 2021, 11:56:09 PM9/17/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks a lot, Robi ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 18, 2021, 12:05:21 AM9/18/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ajro...@gmail.com
Thank you very much for ID my plant, dear Robi ji, kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2021, 8:41:18 PM10/3/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks a lot, Anoop ji