397 ID wild plant Tephrosia

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 9, 2022, 3:08:44 AM12/9/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Santhanpara, Idukki Dist., Kerala

Altitude: 3000fsl

Flower date: 12NOV2022, 02.45pm

Habitat: wild moisture, misty non-shady sloppy grassland hill, wind

Plant habit: small scandent shrub, erect/obliquely, branches, semi hard stem, velvety, perennial

Height: 02 feet

Leaves: alternate, odd pinnate, leaflets (2 paired) opposite elliptic, velvety margins and lower epidermis, simple shiny, size (odd leaf):07×1.4cm

Flower: axillary/terminal spiked racemose, size:01x01x0.8cm, orange, non fragrant

Fruit: beans green into brown, angular compressed, hairy, size:5×0.5cm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20221112144629_IMG_3702.JPG
20221112144638_IMG_3703.JPG
20221112144621_IMG_3701.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 9, 2022, 3:10:44 AM12/9/22
to efloraofindia

Sharing more images.

20221112144654_IMG_3704.JPG
20221112144720_IMG_3706.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 9, 2022, 3:26:47 AM12/9/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Tephrosia tinctoria (L.) Pers. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 9, 2022, 4:04:44 AM12/9/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
Thanks a lot, my ID request #198 is of Tephrosia tinctoria having 4 pair of leaflets, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 9, 2022, 4:13:36 AM12/9/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 12, 2022, 6:49:49 AM12/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 12, 2022, 6:51:12 AM12/12/22
to J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr. Garg !
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 12, 2022, 9:06:11 AM12/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Ok dear Garg ji.
Thank you very much for ID my plant and provides link to the ID, with kind regards, Sam.