167 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 5, 2021, 1:46:09 PM10/5/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 05.10.2021, 09.25am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: erect, no branches, weak stem 03mm diameter, annual

Height: upto 25cm

Leaves: alternate but clustered, pinnate, leaflets opposite above 15 pairs, oblong, apex, size:12×1.2cm

Flower: racemose erected, diameter:11mm, yellow, non fragrant

Fruit: capsule cone shaped, green into off-white, size:3.5×2.5mm

Seed: purple, numerous., granular, ovate irregular

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

167 Identify wild plant
20211005_150841.jpg
20211005_092752.jpg
20211005_093354.jpg
20211005_093245.jpg
20211005_093002.jpg
20211005_162803.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 5, 2021, 2:01:02 PM10/5/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211005_093838.jpg
20211005_093450.jpg
20211005_093354.jpg
20211005_093651.jpg
20211005_094023.jpg
20211005_094110.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 5, 2021, 2:04:55 PM10/5/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211005_094632.jpg
20211005_094736.jpg
20211005_094137.jpg
20211005_094152.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 5, 2021, 2:11:31 PM10/5/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211005_094209.jpg
20211005_094226.jpg

Nidhan Singh

Oct 5, 2021, 9:27:51 PM10/5/21
to indiantreepix
Biophytum sp.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 5, 2021, 11:28:26 PM10/5/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Is it Biophytum sensitivum?  It's paired leaflets folded downwards or lowered downwards when touching.  Attaching more images, kind regards, Sam.
20211006_081618.jpg
20211006_081552.jpg
20211006_081601.jpg
20211006_081644.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 6, 2021, 10:44:38 PM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Thank you very much for ID my plant, dear Nishan ji, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2021, 4:51:18 AM10/14/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
I think Biophytum reinwardtii (Zucc.) Klotzsch as per images and details herein and as per comparative images at Biophytum.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
167 Identify wild plant
20211005_150841.jpg
20211005_092752.jpg
20211005_093354.jpg
20211005_093245.jpg
20211005_093002.jpg
20211005_162803.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2021, 4:51:33 AM10/14/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
I think Biophytum reinwardtii (Zucc.) Klotzsch as per images and details herein and as per comparative images at Biophytum.

I think Biophytum reinwardtii (Zucc.) Klotzsch as per images and details herein and as per comparative images at Biophytum.

Oct 14, 2021, 5:19:40 AM10/14/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Yes, it is dear Garg ji, thank you ve much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.