166 ID wild plant

14 просмотров

Sam Kuzhalanattu

не прочитано,
4 окт. 2021 г., 13:05:0104.10.2021
– efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 19.09.2021, 02.55pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: under shrub, erect, branches, weak fleshy stem 06mm diameter, hairy, annual

Height: 03.5 feet

Leaves: soft, alternate, oblong, apex, toothed margins, hairy, winged petiole, size:12×5cm or less

Flower: semi globular racemose, clustered, diameter:20mm, fragrance

Fruit: ovate, rigid, white, size:2.5×1.5mm

Seed: brown, single, ovate, size:2.5×1.5mm

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s ko

166 Identify wild plant
20210919_145630.jpg
20210919_145750.jpg
20210919_145815.jpg
20210919_150554.jpg
20210919_145837.jpg
20210919_145532.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

не прочитано,
4 окт. 2021 г., 13:17:2104.10.2021
– efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210919_145950.jpg
20210919_150826.jpg
20210919_150727.jpg
20210919_145903.jpg
20210919_150759.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

не прочитано,
4 окт. 2021 г., 13:22:2604.10.2021
– efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210921_143258.jpg
20210919_150044.jpg
20210919_150104.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

не прочитано,
4 окт. 2021 г., 14:14:5504.10.2021
– efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20210919_150122.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

не прочитано,
5 окт. 2021 г., 09:40:2905.10.2021
– efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Phyllocephalum ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

не прочитано,
5 окт. 2021 г., 10:43:0605.10.2021
– Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Phyllocephalum scabridum, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

не прочитано,
12 окт. 2021 г., 07:11:5112.10.2021
– efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju
I think maybe Phyllocephalum indicum (Less.) K.Kirkman as per images herein.

166 Identify wild plant
20210919_145630.jpg
20210919_145750.jpg
20210919_145815.jpg