145 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 13, 2021, 2:13:48 PM9/13/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 02.08.2021, 04.25pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: under shrub, erect, branches, hard stem diameter up to 02cm, thorny 02cm length, perennial

Height: up to 02 meters

Leaves: opposite, ovate, oblong, apex, wavy margins, size:10×6cm

Flower: racemose, diameter:09mm, off white, non fragrant

Fruit: ovoid, green into dark blue, size:1×0.7cm, edible little sweet

Seed: brown, 2 nos.

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

145 Identify wild plant
20210802_162505.jpg
20210802_162756.jpg
20210802_162706.jpg
20210802_162622.jpg
20210802_163050.jpg
20210802_162455.jpg
20210802_162930.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 13, 2021, 2:19:21 PM9/13/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210909_174144.jpg
20210802_163300.jpg
20210802_163149.jpg
20210802_163237.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 13, 2021, 2:20:38 PM9/13/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210802_163323.jpg
20210802_163339.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 14, 2021, 2:10:25 AM9/14/21
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Any guess about Family or genus??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Smita Raskar

Sep 14, 2021, 2:22:29 AM9/14/21
to indiantreepix, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Check Canthium augustifolium
Regards

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 14, 2021, 3:57:00 AM9/14/21
to Smita Raskar, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is Canthium augustifolium dear Smita ma'm, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 10, 2021, 3:03:15 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, smilingsmit
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, Smita ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant.  Sharing more images and information, kind regards, Sam.
Fruit: ovoid, green into dark blue, size:1×0.7cm, edible little sweet
20211015_144829.jpg
20211015_133332.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 10, 2021, 3:05:20 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, smilingsmit
Sharing more information

Fruit: ovoid, green into dark blue, size:1×0.7cm, edible little sweet

Seed: brown, upto 2 nos., ovate velvety irregular, size:8×4×4mm