Identification of genus of this Utricularia plant, Thank you!

Dr Santhosh K R

Jul 11, 2021, 11:21:58 AM7/11/21
to Efloraofindia
Could you please identify the Genus of the Utricularia species, attached flower, the flower is tiny only 3mm across, I suspect this is Utricularia pusilla (does not occur in India), or Utricularia gibba (has bigger flowers found in India). There are no inflated stems on which this flower is held, which is characteristic of some genus.

Thanks you
Gibba flower.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 11, 2021, 11:45:45 AM7/11/21
to efloraindia, minerv...@gmail.com
Image quality is not so good !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 9:06 PM Dr Santhosh K R <minerv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you please identify the Genus of the Utricularia species, attached flower, the flower is tiny only 3mm across, I suspect this is Utricularia pusilla (does not occur in India), or Utricularia gibba (has bigger flowers found in India). There are no inflated stems on which this flower is held, which is characteristic of some genus.

Thanks you

J.M. Garg

Jul 18, 2021, 6:49:29 AM7/18/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Dr Santhosh K R
Maybe Utricularia gibba L. only as per images and details herein.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 20:51, Dr Santhosh K R <minerv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you please identify the Genus of the Utricularia species, attached flower, the flower is tiny only 3mm across, I suspect this is Utricularia pusilla (does not occur in India), or Utricularia gibba (has bigger flowers found in India). There are no inflated stems on which this flower is held, which is characteristic of some genus.

Thanks you

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg