Fwd: Media query about tuber sold on streets

Pullaiah Thammineni

Apr 20, 2021, 10:38:20 AM4/20/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Dr. Garg
Here is a query about a large tuber Bhuchakragadda .
Please put this in the group for identification.
Prof. T.Pullaiah
9440505664

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 12.29.22.jpeg

Chennuru Nagendra

Apr 20, 2021, 10:48:47 AM4/20/21
to efloraofindia
Maerua oblongifolia

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/20/21, 08:17:34 PM

Anil Bhuktar

Apr 20, 2021, 10:53:55 AM4/20/21
to efloraofindia
Agave sp.
Dr. Anil S. Bhuktar
Professor & Head,
Department of Botany,
Vivekanand Arts Sardar Dalipsingh Commerce & Science College,
Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad,
Maharashtra, India.
Mob: 9423150037

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2021, 11:50:01 AM4/20/21
to efloraofindia, pullaiah....@gmail.com, Chennuru Nagendra, Dr Anil S. Bhuktar

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2021, 11:51:08 AM4/20/21
to efloraofindia, pullaiah....@gmail.com, Dr Anil S. Bhuktar, Chennuru Nagendra

Mahadeswara

Apr 21, 2021, 12:41:47 AM4/21/21
to efloraofindia
Bhuchakragadda : Check this link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maerua_oblongifolia

Mahadeswara

Apr 21, 2021, 12:43:03 AM4/21/21
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2021, 2:08:52 AM4/21/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, pullaiah....@gmail.com, Chennuru Nagendra, Dr Anil S. Bhuktar

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 21, 2021, 5:13:05 AM4/21/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, pullaiah....@gmail.com, Chennuru Nagendra, Dr Anil S. Bhuktar
Maerua oblongifolia
Capparaceae member.

We have collected from many place's in Andhara Pradesh for preservation.
And Have seen  also wild boar diggings for tuber.

With regards.

J.M. Garg

May 16, 2021, 7:43:19 AM5/16/21
to efloraofindia, pullaiah thammineni, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Dr Anil S. Bhuktar, Chennuru Nagendra, M Swamy
Agave root as per earlier discussions at Is this really Maerua oblongifolia ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg