Shrub for ID, Delhi, NAW-DEC20-02

nadeem waqif

Dec 21, 2020, 3:39:45 AM12/21/20
to efloraofindia
Kindly identify this shrub a bit taller than 2 metres in height, older leaves pale green, newer leaves darker and glabrous, fruits 2 mm in diameter when crushed smelt like turmeric. I missed taking a proper picture depicting its habit.

Photographed in Sundar Nursery Park, near Humayun's tomb, New Delhi in December 2020.
IMG_20201220_130825-01.jpeg
IMG_20201220_130923-01.jpeg
IMG_20201220_130952-01.jpeg
IMG_20201220_130659-01.jpeg
IMG_20201220_130722-01.jpeg
IMG_20201220_130741-01.jpeg
IMG_20201220_130652-01.jpeg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Dec 21, 2020, 2:22:56 PM12/21/20
to efloraofindia
Vitex trifoliata,
With regards.

On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 14:09, nadeem waqif <nadeem...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly identify this shrub a bit taller than 2 metres in height, older leaves pale green, newer leaves darker and glabrous, fruits 2 mm in diameter when crushed smelt like turmeric. I missed taking a proper picture depicting its habit.

Photographed in Sundar Nursery Park, near Humayun's tomb, New Delhi in December 2020.

J.M. Garg

Dec 21, 2020, 10:43:04 PM12/21/20
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Nadeem Waqif

nadeem waqif

Dec 22, 2020, 7:19:24 AM12/22/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thank you all.