Prostrate Herb for ID, Pushkar Rajasthan NAW-JAN21-01

nadeem waqif

Jan 31, 2021, 2:48:22 AM1/31/21
to efloraofindia
Kindly identify this prostrate herb with pink flowers and pale green leaves, photographed in a farm near Pushkar, Ajmer district, Rajasthan in January 2021.
IMG_20210124_170025-01-01.jpeg
IMG_20210124_170035-02.jpeg
IMG_20210131_125323-01-01.jpeg
IMG_20210131_125614-01-01.jpeg

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

Jan 31, 2021, 4:17:17 AM1/31/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Fumaria species

On Sun, 31 Jan, 2021, 1:18 pm nadeem waqif, <nadeem...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly identify this prostrate herb with pink flowers and pale green leaves, photographed in a farm near Pushkar, Ajmer district, Rajasthan in January 2021.

Nancy Seby

Jan 31, 2021, 4:18:31 AM1/31/21
to efloraofindia
Is it Fumaria parviflora?

Warm regards
Nancy Seby

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 31, 2021, 9:27:05 AM1/31/21
to efloraindia
I guess you may be right Dr. Seby ! Wikipedia
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 1, 2021, 11:55:23 AM2/1/21
to efloraofindia
I too with you,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 02/01/21, 10:24:38 PM

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 1, 2021, 11:57:53 AM2/1/21
to efloraindia

Thank you Paradesi Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Nancy Seby

Feb 1, 2021, 11:53:36 PM2/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you, Mr. Saroj Kumar Kasaju and Mr. Paradesi.

Saroj ji, I've not got a doctorate. At least not yet:) Please address me as Nancy, if possible.

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2021, 6:50:21 AM2/9/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Nadeem Waqif, Nancy Seby, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks to you all.
I think it is Fumaria indica as per details and comparative images at Fumaria

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg