Eria spicata (Orchidaceae)?

60 vues

Tapas Chakrabarty

non lue,
26 déc. 2013, 04:41:1926/12/2013
à efloraofindia,J.M. Garg
Uploading for identification please.
Locality: Sikkim, Fambonglho Wildlife Sanctary.
Habit: Epiphytic herb
Habitat: Scarce in tropical to subtropical forests at about 1500 m altitude.
Eria spicata.jpg

Dr Pankaj Kumar

non lue,
26 déc. 2013, 06:17:0726/12/2013
à indian...@googlegroups.com,J.M. Garg
Not Orchid but Zingiberaceae. May be Alpinia sp. or some ornamental...
Pankaj

J.M. Garg

non lue,
26 déc. 2013, 06:56:3226/12/2013
à efloraofindia,mamiyil sabu,Prabhu kumar Km,Tapas Chakrabarty

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2200 members & 1,76,000 messages on 30/11/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).
Eria spicata.jpg

Santhan P

non lue,
26 déc. 2013, 07:39:3326/12/2013
à indian...@googlegroups.com,J.M. Garg
It is not an orchid, ginger family member. I don't have idea about the genus.

J.M. Garg

non lue,
10 janv. 2014, 07:24:2210/01/2014
à efloraofindia,mamiyil sabu,Prabhu kumar Km,Peter Boyce,Gopalkrishna Bhat,durge...@gmail.com,sachin...@yahoo.co.in,Tapas Chakrabarty,Tabish Qureshi,U GLachungpa,pseudogin...@gmail.com,Sachin Punekar,S S Dash,Dr. Chandan Singh Purohit,Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan,Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Not Orchid but Zingiberaceae. May be Alpinia sp. or some ornamental...

Pankaj

It is not an orchid, ginger family member. I don't have idea about the genus.- from Santhan ji.

From: Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 at 15:11
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tapas Chakrabarty

non lue,
7 oct. 2020, 08:29:3307/10/2020
à J.M. Garg,efloraofindia,GurcharanSingh
Sorry Garg ji.

Tapas Chakrabarty

non lue,
7 oct. 2020, 08:41:4007/10/2020
à J.M. Garg,efloraofindia,GurcharanSingh
This not an Orchid at all.

J.M. Garg

non lue,
7 oct. 2020, 11:01:0807/10/2020
à efloraofindia,Tapas Chakrabarty

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

non lue,
7 oct. 2020, 12:43:1407/10/2020
à efloraindia,Tapas Chakrabarty
Cautleya sp. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

non lue,
19 sept. 2023, 06:42:5219/09/2023
à efloraofindia,Tapas Chakrabarty

I think it should be C. spicata as per keys at Taxonomic revision of the genus Cautleya (Zingiberaceae) in India with a description of a new variety (pdf)- Kizhakkethil AISHWARYA , Mamiyil SABU- Taiwania 66(1): 79‒88, 2021

From: Mamiyil Sabu
Date: Sun, 24 Sept 2023 at 21:06
Subject: Re: Eria spicata (Orchidaceae)?
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Cautleya sp.
Thanking you,
Sincerely yours,
M. Sabu Ph. D., FNA, FASc.
CSIR-Emeritus Scientist, Malabar Botanical Garden & IPS
Calicut, 673014.
Formerly Professor & Head
Department of Botany
University of Calicut
Kerala, 673 635, India
Phone: 91--4952431545
Mobile: 91- 09447636333

Website: www.gingersofindia.com
https://botany.uoc.ac.in/index.php/sunojkumar?id=58

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Pankaj Kumar

non lue,
24 sept. 2023, 14:25:5724/09/2023
à indian...@googlegroups.com,Tapas Chakrabarty
This is not an orchid.
Pankaj

Ashutosh Sharma

non lue,
10 oct. 2023, 10:05:4410/10/2023
à J.M. Garg,efloraofindia,Tapas Chakrabarty
Yes Garg ji it is Cautleya spicata (Sm.) Baker.

Thanks & Regards
Ashutosh Sharma

On Tue, 19 Sept 2023 at 16:12, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

J.M. Garg

non lue,
10 oct. 2023, 11:45:3610/10/2023
à Ashutosh Sharma,efloraofindia,Tapas Chakrabarty
Thanks, Ashutosh ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg