Plant for Id - ID09022021SH1

Shobha Chavda

Feb 9, 2021, 5:46:11 AM2/9/21
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Plant for Id pl.
Location - Taljai Hills,Pune
Date - January 2021
Regards,
Shobha Chavda
IMG_8289.JPG
IMG_8290.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 9, 2021, 7:19:14 AM2/9/21
to efloraindia, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg
Abutilon indicum (L.) Sweet
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Shobha Chavda

Feb 9, 2021, 7:35:35 AM2/9/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thanks Saroj Ji
Regards

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 9, 2021, 8:00:08 AM2/9/21
to Shobha Chavda, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
My Pleasure !
Thank you Shova Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Shobha Chavda

Feb 10, 2021, 12:31:40 AM2/10/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Saroj ji,This is Bala ( बला) as per आयुर्वेद I think.But in Ayurveda, there are 3 बला - अतिबला,महाबला and बला.So can you please possibly tell me which one is this ? And what about the rest two names ?
Regards

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 10, 2021, 2:44:35 AM2/10/21
to Shobha Chavda, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
I have not much knowledge of Indian nomenclature but
I guess it should  be अतिबला since it is called by same name
in Nepali as well.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Shobha Chavda

Feb 10, 2021, 4:40:39 AM2/10/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thanks Saroj ji.
Can anyone help me in this regard ?
Regards

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 10, 2021, 7:45:38 AM2/10/21
to Shobha Chavda, Dinesh Valke, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
May be Dinesh ji could help.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju