Water Lily for ID : Delhi : 06MAY19 : AK-7

9 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Aarti S. Khale

непрочетено,
6.05.2019 г., 12:10:576.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia
Water Lily with blue flowers seen at a cultivated garden in Delhi a few years ago.
Nymphaea Species?
Aarti
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG

Ushadi Micromini

непрочетено,
6.05.2019 г., 19:17:126.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia
blue pond lily
I remember
in one or two of your cases
Gurcharanji had said one has to have the center completely visible for identification
you may have that thread marked in your files
i dont have it handy

Usha di

Aarti S. Khale

непрочетено,
7.05.2019 г., 1:05:357.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia
Thanks Usha Di.
I will search my previous postings.
Regards,
Aarti

===========

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:40 PM Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Water Lily with blue flowers seen at a cultivated garden in Delhi a few years ago.
Nymphaea Species?
Aarti

J.M. Garg

непрочетено,
7.05.2019 г., 23:45:347.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia,Aarti S. Khale
Pl. check comparative images at https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/n/nymphaeaceae/nymphaea

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aarti S. Khale

непрочетено,
8.05.2019 г., 6:30:198.05.19 г.
до J.M. Garg,efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Ji.
These Water Lilies are too confusing for me.
Regards,
Aarti

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

непрочетено,
8.05.2019 г., 10:58:158.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia,J.M. Garg
 I thought it's Nymphaea nouchali.

Aarti S. Khale

непрочетено,
8.05.2019 г., 12:25:448.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia,Paradesi Anjaneyulu,J.M. Garg
Paradesi Ji,
Thanks for the Species id.
These are very confusing for me.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvE%2B26tbpQ9eAGS8PmaMY34YUjubr2myy1_aTm%2Bq4Wfrsw%40mail.gmail.com.

Ushadi Micromini

непрочетено,
8.05.2019 г., 16:26:328.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia,Paradesi Anjaneyulu,J.M. Garg
thats why we must read reread what Gurcharanji has tld us slowly over the years
mainly in your threads
i would depend on you to read re-read and make a review or synopsis
and teach us
now its your turn to teach
Aarti do that
it would be good all the way around

Usha di
===========

Aarti S. Khale

непрочетено,
9.05.2019 г., 10:14:339.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia,Paradesi Anjaneyulu,J.M. Garg
Thanks Usha Di.
Will go through my earlier Water Lily postings.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

непрочетено,
17.05.2019 г., 8:03:5217.05.19 г.
до efloraofindia,Aarti S. Khale,Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Most Likely to be Nymphaea micrantha Perr. & Guill. as per comparative images at Nymphaea

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG
Отговор до всички