For Id 050708JM2

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月4日 12:44:082008/7/4
收件人 indiantreepix
In March'08 at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月5日 08:14:072008/7/5
收件人 indiantreepix
On 16/3/08 at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal. I saw this in leafless condition with these fruits/buds. It looked magnificent in its chandelier like look.
Unided at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I2 Picture 042.jpg
Unided at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I3 Picture 042.jpg

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月5日 08:15:212008/7/5
收件人 indiantreepix
It was quite a big tree with the pictures showing only a portion of branches.

haridasan

未读,
2008年7月9日 05:10:532008/7/9
收件人 J.M. Garg、indiantreepix
Dear Gargji,
Is thatn Sapium insigne?? The photo too is beautiful. Great going!!!
Haridasan

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月9日 06:21:122008/7/9
收件人 haridasan、indiantreepix
Thanks, Haridasan ji for the feedback.
I may appear like that. But I have to check up with the high resolution picture to say more. Further I am handicapped by having only picture of one aspect. In the meantime I found a good link for  Falconeria insignis syn. Sapium insigne with three detailed drawings, given below for experts to say more:

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月9日 08:31:142008/7/9
收件人 haridasan、indiantreepix
On checking the Infructescence in the drawing at the stated link with enlarged details in my high resolution picture, it seems to match. However, I can't be sure of its identity.

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月12日 09:35:592008/7/12
收件人 indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id help.

Madhuri Pejaver

未读,
2008年7月12日 09:50:152008/7/12
收件人 J.M. Garg、indian...@googlegroups.com
no attachment received
madhuri

--- On Sat, 7/12/08, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月12日 09:55:502008/7/12
收件人 indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id help pl.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 10:14 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月12日 09:58:212008/7/12
收件人 formp...@yahoo.com、indian...@googlegroups.com

oikos

未读,
2008年7月12日 10:18:012008/7/12
收件人 indiantreepix
Greetings from oikos !

Cold deserts of Himalay !

Himalay - the Mountain of snow. This is most magnificent chain of mountains, still very young & active in geological terms. It also interesting to know that Indian land mass continues to move towards north, raising the height of peaks by few mm per year.

Cold deserts – found in trans-himalay is mainly spread in Ladakh and Lahaul & Spiti. These vast landscapes are characterized by various landforms like folded mountains, depositional & erosional features of old & new rivers, snow peaks, and scrub vegetation & green patches around settlements. Altitude & drastic seasonal changes decide the distribution of flora & fauna.

Rosa webbiana – W I L D R O S E

Beautiful rose, found naturally in this region is a deciduous shrub growing upto 1 – 2 m height, with Pink colored blossom. It is native to the western Himalayas from the Pamir in central Asia to Kashmir, Tibet and Afghanistan and north to Kashgar, found in dry valleys. It has flowers during June while seeds are ready by August. Flowers have typical rose scent. Its fruits are used to make local Jam / Jelly. Also it is rich in vitamin C. It can be propagated by seeds.

One more variety of rose found in this region has yellow flowers with layered arrangement of petals.

Warm Regards,

Ketaki and Manasi

* Save the attached image and set it as desktop background for your computer monitor.

Please Note -

This Email is a part of awareness campaign initiated by oikos, Pune.
If you are not willing or not the correct recipient of this Email, kindly reply this mail with subject 'unsubscribe'.
Thanking you for your valuable time.

Spread a word !! Forward to nature lovers !

______________________________
oikos for ecological services
Ph. 020-65289576
Web:
www.oikos.in
July 2008.jpg

Madhuri Pejaver

未读,
2008年7月12日 10:34:142008/7/12
收件人 J.M. Garg、indian...@googlegroups.com
this is the flower belonging to family papilionaceae

J.M. Garg

未读,
2008年7月12日 11:59:292008/7/12
收件人 formp...@yahoo.com、indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Madhuri ji,
It may be Indigofera atropurpurea as per Concise Flowers of Himalayas by Polunin & Stainton. Here is a link for it: http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=242326754

JM Garg

未读,
2019年10月12日 05:32:112019/10/12
收件人 efloraofindia、Saroj Kasaju
Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5323.jpg
Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I Picture 226.jpg
Unided Plant at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5324.jpg

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

未读,
2019年11月3日 04:19:412019/11/3
收件人 efloraofindia
Is the ID correct ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

未读,
2019年11月25日 22:44:232019/11/25
收件人 efloraofindia、Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5323.jpg
Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I Picture 226.jpg
Unided Plant at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5324.jpg

J.M. Garg

未读,
2019年12月7日 12:30:582019/12/7
收件人 efloraofindia

Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5323.jpg
Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I Picture 226.jpg
Unided Plant at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5324.jpg

J.M. Garg

未读,
2019年12月8日 07:35:512019/12/8
收件人 efloraofindia、Saroj Kasaju
Flowers appears to be of Pueraria tuberosa
Leaves are of some other plant.

Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5323.jpg
Unided flowers at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I Picture 226.jpg
Unided Plant at Jayanti, Duars, West Bengal I IMG_5324.jpg

M.Swamy

未读,
2019年12月8日 23:43:262019/12/8
收件人 efloraofindia
What is the habit of the plant , I mean shrub or herb .

ushadi

未读,
2019年12月8日 23:59:262019/12/8
收件人 efloraofindia
Gargji
the flower color is similar
but the branched infloresence seems at odds

Regards
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

未读,
2019年12月9日 00:28:182019/12/9
收件人 efloraofindia、M Swamy
Seems like some shrubby climbing plant.

ushadi

未读,
2019年12月9日 10:39:542019/12/9
收件人 efloraofindia、M Swamy
and added problem

after all these years people still dont take a couple of more pictures
habit
habitat and some greater details of leaves

Regards
Ushadi

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

未读,
2021年2月14日 08:56:382021/2/14
收件人 efloraofindia
There are two sp. in one mail. Fabaceae sp. needs to be
shifted to proper location.
Thank you
Saroj kasaju

回复全部