PLANT FOR ID

rinku

Mar 27, 2021, 11:39:25 AM3/27/21
to efloraofindia
A shrub from Kinnaur (Sangla valley) H.P

micro shrub 3.jpg
micro shr6.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2021, 12:07:27 PM3/31/21
to efloraofindia, rinku

I can see the fruit (?) in the 1st image.

Can it be some Cotoneaster ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg
micro shrub 3.jpg
micro shr6.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 1:13:20 AM4/1/21
to Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia, rinku
Thanks, Vaneet ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Thu, 1 Apr, 2021, 10:31 am Vaneet Jishtu, <vjis...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is not a cotoneaster but a Lonicera

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 4:48:59 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia, rinku
Thanks a lot, Ishwari ji

Apr 4, 2021, 7:28:55 AM4/4/21
to rinku, efloraofindia
Hi, Rinku ji,
When were these images clicked ?
What are the species listed in your area ?
I could not find a match as per comparative images at Lonicera
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2021, 9:43:50 PM4/4/21
to efloraofindia, rinku
Thanks, Rinku ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
Apr 5, 2021, 1:54:01 AM4/5/21
to efloraindia, rinku
I guess this must be some Lonicera sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2021, 2:03:58 AM4/5/21
to efloraindia, rinku
Looking at the stem branch it looks like Lonicera hispida Pall. ex Schult. :

Caprifoliaceae

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2021, 8:12:19 AM4/8/21
to efloraofindia, rinku, Saroj Kasaju
Link shows image of Lonicera litangensis

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

GOPAL SINGH Rawat

Apr 11, 2021, 4:11:03 AM4/11/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, rinku
Lonicera sp. (Possibly L. myrtillus).

J.M. Garg

Apr 11, 2021, 4:30:06 AM4/11/21
to GOPAL SINGH Rawat, efloraofindia, rinku
Thanks, Rawat ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 11, 2021, 6:15:52 AM4/11/21
to efloraindia, GOPAL SINGH Rawat, rinku
Leafing and fruit shape looks different ! Lonicera myrtillus Wikimedia Commons
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 16, 2021, 2:35:32 AM4/16/21
to efloraofindia, GOPAL SINGH Rawat, rinku
I think id by Rawat ji is correct as per GBIF- specimen one and two and as per Wikimedia Commons and as per images and references at Devendraea myrtillus

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg