Fwd: id request Premna

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2021, 3:28:44 AM6/11/21
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Thanks, Sunit ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun, 2021, 12:37 pm
Subject: id request Premna
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

respected sir good afternoon. Please check the attached images of Premna, looking for species... as it differs from barbata.
Captured-  Srinagar Garhwal Uk.
alt 900m.
Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh Chauhan
Ph.D. Research Scholar
Department of Botany
HNB Central University Garhwal Uttarakhand.
Premna (2).JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2021, 3:29:18 AM6/11/21
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Premna (6).JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2021, 3:30:18 AM6/11/21
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Thanks, Sunit ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
Premna (7) rs.JPG

paradesia...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2021, 10:12:47 AM6/11/21
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Premna mollisssima,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/11/21, 07:41:07 PM

Sunit Singh

Jun 11, 2021, 3:27:02 PM6/11/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
thank you, sir.
already checked but there is no distribution of the same in UK, HP, and JK as per POWO.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh Chauhan
Ph.D. Research Scholar
Department of Botany
HNB Central University Garhwal Uttarakhand.

paradesia...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2021, 11:25:09 PM6/11/21
to Sunit Singh, efloraofindia
Ok, Is there distribution of Premna corymbosa Sunit Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/12/21, 08:53:51 AM

Sunit Singh

Jun 11, 2021, 11:45:48 PM6/11/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes no doubt POWO Don't have distribution of  Premna mollissima   but  flora of Garhwal shows its distribution in the area.

According to Flora of Garhwal.. there are  P. barbata, P. herbacea, P. interrupta, P. latifolia in the same region.

So it may be P. mollissima for me, I think Dr DS Rawat Sir can help.

Thank you 🙏

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021, 9:06 AM Paradesi Anjaneyulu <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Very good morning Sunit Ji,
Might be missed in POWO too check with local floras and then conform,
and wait for local experts comments too,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/12/21, 09:04:12 AM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 at 09:02, Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning sir, thank you...

Checked, not as per POWO

paradesia...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2021, 11:53:16 PM6/11/21
to Sunit Singh, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Welcome Sunit Ji most it's reached final stage wait for Rawat Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/12/21, 09:21:31 AM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 at 09:15, Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes no doubt POWO Don't have distribution of  Premna mollissima   but  flora of Garhwal shows its distribution in the area.

According to Flora of Garhwal.. there are  P. barbata, P. herbacea, P. interrupta, P. latifolia in the same region.

So it may be P. mollissima for me, I think Dr DS Rawat Sir can help.

Thank you 🙏

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2021, 3:33:28 AM6/20/21
to Sunit Singh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Hi, Sunit ji,
Was it planted ?
To me appears close to images and details at Premna bengalensis C.B.Clarke as per comparative images at Premna

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 at 09:23, <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Welcome Sunit Ji most it's reached final stage wait for Rawat Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/12/21, 09:21:31 AM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 at 09:15, Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes no doubt POWO Don't have distribution of  Premna mollissima   but  flora of Garhwal shows its distribution in the area.

According to Flora of Garhwal.. there are  P. barbata, P. herbacea, P. interrupta, P. latifolia in the same region.

So it may be P. mollissima for me, I think Dr DS Rawat Sir can help.

Thank you 🙏

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2021, 4:45:57 AM6/20/21
to Sunit Singh, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Sunit ji.
Was I planted or wild?

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sun, 20 Jun, 2021, 1:37 pm Sunit Singh, <botani...@gmail.com> wrote:
oh yes! it appears P.bengalensis. no doubt POWO doesn't show its distribution in WH but it seems close to bengalensis. Dr. D.S Rawat Sir may help us, as this is not in Flora of Garhwal UK.

thank you Garg sir for unearthing. attaching one more image of the same.

Sunit Singh

Jun 20, 2021, 4:46:37 AM6/20/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Wild Sir .