Requesting ID: Euphorbia species (2)

Hari Venu Radha

May 8, 2021, 2:55:52 PM5/8/21
to efloraofindia
This is from the same area as the one before. Looks slightly different in color.
Size similar though.
P9169233_800.jpg
P9169230_800.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 9, 2021, 1:02:44 AM5/9/21
to efloraindia
Habitat and full plant ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 12:40 AM Hari Venu Radha <hari...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is from the same area as the one before. Looks slightly different in color.
Size similar though.

Harikrishnan VR

May 9, 2021, 8:24:53 AM5/9/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Sir. I missed adding details.

Moyar dry forests, Nilgiris, TN.

The photographs are of the full plant. I have attached two more pictures here.

HARIKRISHNAN Venugopalan Nair Radhamoni

Everything will again be great and mighty
The land simple and the water bountiful
The trees gigantic and the walls very small
And in the valleys strong and multiformed,
A nation of shepherds and peasant farmers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rilke

P9169234_800.jpg
P9169227_800.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 14, 2021, 8:14:14 AM5/14/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Hari Venu Radha
Pl. check comparative images at Euphorbia

P9169234_800.jpg
P9169227_800.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 14, 2021, 9:22:47 AM5/14/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Hari Venu Radha
Resembles thymifolia,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/14/21, 06:51:13 PM

Nambiyath Balakrishnan

May 14, 2021, 12:21:03 PM5/14/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Hari Venu Radha
This appears to be Euphorbia erythroclada Boiss.
However I suggest you check the characters with the description of the species in 'The genus Euphorbia of India' by Binojkumar & N.P. Balakrishnan.
Balakrishnan
14/5/2021

J.M. Garg

May 14, 2021, 12:33:20 PM5/14/21
to Nambiyath Balakrishnan, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Hari Venu Radha
Thanks a lot, Balakrishnan ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Harikrishnan VR

May 14, 2021, 1:03:45 PM5/14/21
to Nambiyath Balakrishnan, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your response.
Warm regards,
Hari