SK2085 29 July 2019 - Mycophyta

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 29, 2019, 6:25:18 AM7/29/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ashutosh Sharma
Dear Members

Location:  Phedi, Nagarkot, Bhaktapur
Date: 6 July 2019
Elevation:  1647 m.
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 29, 2019, 6:26:57 AM7/29/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ashutosh Sharma
Please ignore image no 3.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 3, 2019, 8:17:06 AM8/3/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Amanita‎ species ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2019, 1:37:49 AM8/11/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Aug 11, 2019, 1:38:04 AM8/11/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Except for 3rd image.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 11, 2019, 9:44:32 AM8/11/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 15, 2019, 4:38:40 AM8/15/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I am confused between Amanita‎ species and Lepiota‎ species.
But now I feel it may be Amanita‎ species.
Ashutosh ji, may enlighten us.

Aug 15, 2019, 8:35:12 PM8/15/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
we need some one knowledgeable to teach us

Usha di
===========

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 15, 2019, 9:34:37 PM8/15/19
to Ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia
Very true !

Thank you.

Saro Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 16, 2019, 12:48:52 AM8/16/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini

People who know fungi, do not generally have time to help us.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 16, 2019, 4:59:21 AM8/16/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I agree with you. Recently an expert on Fungi had backed out in the pretext
of posting incomplete images b members. Very sad indeed. However, happy
to know that one expert from other field is re-joining.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Ushadi Micromini

Aug 17, 2019, 1:42:20 AM8/17/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
thats not a pretext

we need at least some semblance of scientific enquiry  for the
very difficult part of science diagnosis....
fungi dx is not a joke.

--
Usha di
===========

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2019, 4:31:34 AM8/17/19
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
I feel detailed images are required. Spore print may not be possible for an ordinary member.
Experts can very well identify species with detailed images except in close cases, where spore print may be needed.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 17, 2019, 9:22:17 AM8/17/19
to J.M. Garg, Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
I agree with you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju