Herb ID from Bangladesh SM 172 (Acanthaceae?)

Sourav Mahmud

Oct 15, 2014, 4:17:55 AM10/15/14
to efloraofindia
Habit: Herb
Habitat:On the hose wall( Bricks made)
Location: Barisal City
Flowering: October

Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud (1).JPG
Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 20, 2014, 1:51:48 AM10/20/14
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud (1).JPG
Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud.JPG

surajit koley

Oct 20, 2014, 12:24:26 PM10/20/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud
Lindenbergia sp. Would request Sourav to ID as per his species list.
Thank you
Regards

J.M. Garg

Oct 29, 2014, 6:08:43 AM10/29/14
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud, surajit koley

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Lindenbergia sp. Would request Sourav to ID as per his species list.

Thank you
Regards

Surajit

Lindenbergia species so far in eFloraofindia

Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud (1).JPG
Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 29, 2014, 6:40:16 AM10/29/14
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud
Thanks, Dinesh ji.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:02:42 AM10/29/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud, surajit koley
Yes Lindenbergia spp Darshan Kokate

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2020, 7:21:29 AM6/3/20
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud
This should be Lindenbergia indica as per keys, images, details and references herein.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud (1).JPG
Barisal_Octber_ 2014_Sourav Mahmud.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2020, 7:47:26 AM6/3/20
to efloraofindia