A Fabaeae member for Identification

Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary

Oct 4, 2018, 10:44:03 AM10/4/18
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,

Request your help in identification of a Fabaceae member (Climber), wild.

Location: Meghalaya, (Mawsynram)
Altitude: 1300m appx.
Photographed in:Septermber 2018

Only flowers seen.
Regards
Unknown 27_Habit.jpg
Unknown 27_Infl-closeup.jpg
Unknown 27_Inflores.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 5, 2018, 8:49:40 AM10/5/18
to efloraofindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji

Unknown 27_Habit.jpg
Unknown 27_Infl-closeup.jpg
Unknown 27_Inflores.jpg

Ushadi Micromini

Oct 5, 2018, 9:01:21 AM10/5/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
desmodium sp?
usha di

--
Usha di
===========

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2018, 9:06:42 AM10/24/18
to efloraofindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, Ushadi micromini
Any idea about the genus ?
Does not match with comparative images at Desmodium

Oct 25, 2018, 9:59:46 AM10/25/18
to efloraofindia
Looks like not matching with efi.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2018, 8:05:24 AM11/11/18
to efloraofindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
Any idea about the genus ?

to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
... just guessing - Phaseolus ?
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Nov 12, 2018, 5:10:48 AM11/12/18
to efloraofindia
Amphicarpaea  ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:45, Dinesh Valke wrote:
... just guessing - Phaseolus ?
Regards.
Dinesh

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 6:35 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any idea about the genus ?

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2018, 8:45:47 AM11/14/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
Thanks, Saroj ji.
Marking a copy to the poster.

On Mon 12 Nov, 2018, 3:40 PM Saroj Kumar Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Amphicarpaea  ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:45, Dinesh Valke wrote:
... just guessing - Phaseolus ?
Regards.
Dinesh

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 6:35 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any idea about the genus ?

J.M. Garg

Dec 2, 2018, 9:57:24 AM12/2/18
to efloraofindia, DineshValke, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, Ushadi micromini
Does not seem to match with any of the species in efi so far as per comparative images at Phaseolus
Unknown 27_Habit.jpg
Unknown 27_Infl-closeup.jpg
Unknown 27_Inflores.jpg

J.M. Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 8:11:59 AM9/15/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 8:13:23 AM9/15/21
to indiantreepix, klchau...@gmail.com
Sep 17, 2021, 2:18:01 AM9/17/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks.

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2021, 5:13:17 AM9/21/21
to efloraofindia, klchau...@gmail.com

Hi, Kanhaiya Lal ji,

What are the species of Desmodium reported from your area?

Sep 21, 2021, 5:42:47 AM9/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary

Pueraria??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 26, 2021, 10:06:45 AM9/26/21
to Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji,
Kanhaiya Lal ji may check from the species reported from the area.
Does not match with the existing species in efi at Pueraria
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 26, 2021, 10:09:37 AM9/26/21
to J.M. Garg, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, efloraindia
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2021, 2:37:28 AM10/3/21
to efloraofindia, klchau...@gmail.com
Thanks, Gehlot ji.

Oct 6, 2021, 6:15:16 AM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, klchau...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, Kanhaiya Lal ji

Oct 13, 2021, 6:21:32 AM10/13/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, klchau...@gmail.com
Yes, you are right, Kanhaiya Lal ji, as per images at Pueraria wallichii DC.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg