October'19 - Most Active Posters

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2019, 12:08:21 AM11/16/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini, dr.rakesh Singh, Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ankushdave ., DineshValke, Bimal Sar kar, shobha chavda
Most Active Posters of October'19 are as below:
Saroj Kumar Kasaju (922)
me (750)
Ushadi (357)
Aarti S. Khale (157)
Dinesh Valke (52)
bimal.cob (35)
Shobha Halwe-Chavda (31)
This position was taken sometime on 31st October 2019.
Thanks to all of you for your valuable contributions and making it most active month in past 12 months.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Bimal Sar kar

Nov 16, 2019, 12:54:22 AM11/16/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini, dr.rakesh Singh, Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ankushdave ., DineshValke, shobha chavda
Thanks a lot.

ushadi

Nov 16, 2019, 2:33:28 AM11/16/19
to Bimal Sar kar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, dr.rakesh Singh, Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ankushdave ., DineshValke, shobha chavda
Thanks for keeping tab on our activities
a lot of work for you
Regards
Ushadi

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 16, 2019, 10:18:53 AM11/16/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini, dr.rakesh Singh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ankushdave ., DineshValke, Bimal Sar kar, shobha chavda
Congratulations to all the winners.
Aarti

Dinesh Valke

Nov 17, 2019, 7:40:43 AM11/17/19
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini, dr.rakesh Singh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ankushdave ., Bimal Sar kar, shobha chavda
Thanks Garg ji.
Bravo, Saroj ji
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2019, 8:07:39 AM11/17/19
to Dinesh Valke, Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini, dr.rakesh Singh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ankushdave ., Bimal Sar kar, shobha chavda

Thank you Dinesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju