Fwd: Caesalpinia bonduc( L.) Roxb.

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2019, 11:21:40 PM10/14/19
to efloraofindia, Jayanta Kumar Jena
Thanks, Jayanta ji

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jayanta Kumar Jena <jayantakum...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 23:42
Subject: Caesalpinia bonduc( L.) Roxb.
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Sir,namaskar. Kindly validate the photos of Caesalpinia bonduc,known as Gila in Odiya,Kuberaakshya in Sanskrit taken at Achyutpur,Balakati,dist- Khorda,Odisha taken on 17/08/2019( flowering)& 9/10/2019( fruiting), noted for it's seeds played by children,with regards,

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

20191009_162813.jpg
20190817_134010.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2019, 11:22:17 PM10/14/19
to efloraofindia, Jayanta Kumar Jena
20190817_134104.jpg
20190817_134221.jpg
20190817_134152.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 19, 2019, 7:54:45 AM10/19/19
to efloraofindia, Jayanta Kumar Jena
Hi, Jayanta ji,
Your id appears correct as per Caesalpinia bonduc
20191009_162813.jpg
20190817_134010.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 20, 2019, 12:24:22 AM10/20/19