To confirm Strobilanthes wallachii

ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk

May 27, 2019, 8:36:28 AM5/27/19
to efloraofindia
Dear Dr.Gargji and Experts,
Kindly confirm this Strobilanthes wallichii
from Spruce fir forest Bhutan, Altitude above 3000 m, June-July months.
Thank you
Rinchen

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

J.M. Garg

May 27, 2019, 8:46:44 AM5/27/19
to efloraofindia, ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk
Thanks, Rinchen ji, for the beautiful images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

May 27, 2019, 1:05:33 PM5/27/19
to efloraindia, ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk
I guess it is different sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 27, 2019, 8:55:29 PM5/27/19
to efloraofindia, ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk
Thanks, Dr. Wood.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

May 27, 2019, 11:25:50 PM5/27/19
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

May 27, 2019, 11:31:13 PM5/27/19
to ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk, efloraofindia
Hi, Rinchen ji,
Dr. Wood is the expert on Strobilanthes in our continent, particularly your region.
So what he says is correct. Strobilanthes atropurpurea is the correct name of S. wallichii, now.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue 28 May, 2019, 6:46 AM ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk, <rinch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dr.,
We do not have this
in our list but could be a new species.

Thank you

Rinchen

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 7:55 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

J.M. Garg

Jun 4, 2019, 1:43:18 AM6/4/19
to efloraofindia
Jun 11, 2019, 6:11:24 AM6/11/19
to ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
S. wallichii Nees is a syn. of Strobilanthes atropurpurea Nees as per Flora of China

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 06:46, ཨོ་རྒྱན་འཆི་མེད་གསལ་འཛིན། Wangchuk <rinch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dr.,
We do not have this Strobilanthes atropurpurea
in our list but could be a new species.

Thank you

Rinchen

J.M. Garg