IDENTITY : 60

Bimal Sar kar

Sep 10, 2019, 11:15:36 PM9/10/19
Attaching three images of a small plant which is in bloom at present. The flowers yellow in colour ( shape like leucas ). Leaves are serrated..
Identity 60 b.jpg
Identity 60 a.jpg
Identity 60.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 11, 2019, 12:04:12 AM9/11/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Thanks, Bimal ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 11, 2019, 1:48:55 PM9/11/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Lamiaceae member,
Gompostemma parviflorum,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Sep 12, 2019, 4:00:04 AM9/12/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

J.M. Garg

Sep 20, 2019, 2:12:50 AM9/20/19
to Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Hi, Bimal ji,
May I request you to pl. post original image of 2nd or 3rd image, to see more details for confirmation.

Sep 20, 2019, 9:52:09 AM9/20/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sure, will do that.

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2019, 10:07:48 AM9/21/19
to Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Thanks, Bimal ji.
But I want high resolution images of 2nd or 4th image.

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 19:17, Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
Attachments

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 19:11, Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg ji,
          Attaching four images of the plant as desired by you.
           With regards,
            Bimal

J.M. Garg

Sep 22, 2019, 8:15:10 AM9/22/19
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Sep 29, 2019, 3:29:55 AM9/29/19
to efloraofindia
Sep 29, 2019, 4:59:10 AM9/29/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Two species found in India are very close as per keys in Flora of China:
8 (7)Bracts 1- or 3-veined; calyx teeth linear to triangular-lanceolate 3 Gomphostemma parviflorum
+Bracts inconspicuously 1- or 3-veined; calyx teeth linear 5 Gomphostemma crinitum

Going through different sources and FOC illustration, I agree with Paradesi ji's id.

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2019, 11:25:57 AM10/3/19
to efloraofindia

--