190927EPT12

Pandian Tensingh

Sep 27, 2019, 1:26:19 PM9/27/19

Sep 27, 2019, 1:34:49 PM9/27/19

Pandian Tensingh

Oct 1, 2019, 1:37:27 PM10/1/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Sir
E.Pandian Tensingh

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 2, 2019, 6:40:32 AM10/2/19
to efloraindia
My pleasure!  Did you cross verify the ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Pandian Tensingh

Oct 2, 2019, 2:06:11 PM10/2/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Sir.
I am not sure .
I am a medical practitioner,taking some interest in flora very recently ..after some flower photography ... inspired by the eflora images.
And it is amazing... the interest and knowledge you have all imposed and imparted.I am really thankful for you for helping me to identify the plants.
I wish I would have been a botanist !!
Thanking you

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2019, 7:28:25 AM10/3/19
to efloraofindia, Pandian Tensingh
Thanks, Pandian ji, for the wonderful images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

kodai_7296.JPG
kodai_7300.JPG
kodai_7304.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2019, 7:32:01 AM10/3/19
to efloraofindia, Pandian Tensingh, Saroj Kasaju

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 3, 2019, 7:38:38 AM10/3/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pandian Tensingh
Phyllanthus rheedei!

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2019, 7:58:09 AM10/3/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Pandian Tensingh

Thank you Taps Da for correcting ID !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2019, 9:51:58 AM10/3/19
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, Pandian Tensingh
Thanks, Tapas ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Pandian Tensingh

Oct 3, 2019, 1:45:14 PM10/3/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com

ushadi

Oct 4, 2019, 3:49:32 AM10/4/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Tapas da

I had initially checked the descriptions of
Phylllanthus flexuosus after the first suggested id,

So I was hoping you would get to see the case.
SO this is NOT Phylllanthus flexuosus

BUT in reality is Phyllanthus rheedii

my interest in this plant is because of possible use as an antiviral remedy.
esp HBV  and hepatoprotective effects per ethnobotany reports I had seen years ago.

Thanks

Regards
Ushadi

carmelita

Oct 4, 2019, 9:45:38 PM10/4/19
to efloraofindia
Please, have you looked at Phyllanthus tenellus?