[16022012] AP3 Small Plant for id from Ambala Cantt Haryana

ankush prakash

Feb 16, 2012, 12:10:45 PM2/16/12
to Balkar Singh, efloraindia, gurcharan singh sir, j m garg, Madhuri Pejaver, mustafa dandu, N Arun Kumar Kumar, Neil Soares, Nidhan Singh, Dr Pankaj Kumar, Pankaj Oudhia, prabhu kumar, Rakesh Biswas, Satish Phadke, Tanay Bose, Ushadi micromini
Is this Daucus sp.?

Photograph taken on 16 Feb 2012
habitat-garden
height-about 2 feet
cultivated plant

I think family Apiaceae member

Regards
Ankush Prakash
m_DSC07541.jpg
m_DSC07552.jpg
m_DSC07542.jpg
m_DSC07543.jpg
m_DSC07544.jpg
m_DSC07545.jpg
m_DSC07546.jpg
m_DSC07547.jpg
m_DSC07549.jpg
m_DSC07550.jpg

Mahadeswara

Feb 17, 2012, 2:08:18 AM2/17/12
to efloraofindia
Looks like Ammi majus . Common name : lady's lace. A common
ornamental plant during winter season.
>  m_DSC07541.jpg
> 154KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07542.jpg
> 154KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07543.jpg
> 154KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07544.jpg
> 161KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07545.jpg
> 203KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07546.jpg
> 127KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07547.jpg
> 120KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07549.jpg
> 111KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07550.jpg
> 119KViewDownload
>
>  m_DSC07552.jpg
> 119KViewDownload

deshmukh

Feb 18, 2012, 8:06:34 AM2/18/12
to efloraofindia
I too think it is Lady"s lace.

Suchita deshmukh

J.M. Garg

Jun 21, 2019, 12:21:23 AM6/21/19
to efloraofindia, ankush prakash, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju, Suchita Deshmukh
I think it is more closer to images at Daucus carota subsp. sativus (Hoffm.) Arcang. rather than Ammi majus L.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

m_DSC07541.jpg
m_DSC07552.jpg
m_DSC07542.jpg
m_DSC07543.jpg
m_DSC07544.jpg
m_DSC07545.jpg
m_DSC07546.jpg
m_DSC07547.jpg
m_DSC07549.jpg
m_DSC07550.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 21, 2019, 11:37:10 PM6/21/19
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji.

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 09:05, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg ji is correct in my view.  Leaves are the distinguishing feature.