SK 2627 28 May 2020

Saroj Kasaju

May 28, 2020, 11:48:22 AM5/28/20
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location : Balaju, Raniban, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Elevation : 1500 m.
Date : 16 July 2017
Habitat : Wild

Elatostema sessile J. R. & G. Forst. ??

Thank you.

Not sure if I have posted it earlier. I could not find in the listing.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0682.JPG
DSC_0684.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0686.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG
DSC_0690.JPG
DSC_0689.JPG
Elatostema sessile.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2020, 4:05:18 AM6/2/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

I doubt if it is found in Nepal as per Catalogue of Life and POWO.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

DSC_0682.JPG
DSC_0684.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0686.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG
DSC_0690.JPG
DSC_0689.JPG
Elatostema sessile.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2020, 7:03:26 AM6/2/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Fu ji.

Jun 2, 2020, 11:48:33 AM6/2/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Dr. Fu !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 6, 2020, 11:21:09 AM6/6/20
to efloraofindia

Catalogue of Life treats Elatostema punctatum Wedd. as a synonym of Elatostema grande (Wedd.) P.S.Green.
Is it OK?

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 16:32, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot, Fu ji.

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 16:07, Fu Long-Fei <long...@126.com> wrote:

Dear Saroj

This species is E. punctatum. Nepal is type locality. A very rare species.

Best

Fu

--
发自我的网易邮箱手机智能版

在 2020-06-02 16:04:29,"J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com> 写道:

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2020, 6:13:37 AM6/11/20
to efloraofindia
Catalogue of Life treats Elatostema punctatum Wedd. as a synonym of Elatostema grande (Wedd.) P.S.Green.
Is it OK?

J.M. Garg

Jul 26, 2022, 7:20:27 AM7/26/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I am having doubts about this id as E.punctatum as per POWO specimen- one and two

Jul 28, 2022, 5:36:24 AM7/28/22
to eFloraofIndia
I would take it as E. sessile

J.M. Garg

Jul 28, 2022, 5:59:36 AM7/28/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg