Garden Plant for ID :: Florence :: EU-ARKNOV07

Alka Khare

Nov 4, 2016, 12:46:38 AM11/4/16
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

Please ID this plant seen in a public park in Florence, Italy in May 2016.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Type52_Florence_IMG_9517.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9512.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9513.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9514.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9515.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 5, 2016, 12:17:42 AM11/5/16
to efloraofindia, Alka

Thanks, Alka ji

Type52_Florence_IMG_9517.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9512.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9513.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9514.JPG
Type52_Florence_IMG_9515.JPG

Robin Harford

Nov 7, 2016, 6:26:27 AM11/7/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Alka
Can't help

Robin

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2016, 7:42:23 AM11/16/16
to efloraofindia, Alka

Nov 16, 2016, 9:26:19 AM11/16/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Alka
I do not have particular expertise in cultivated species and cultivars grown in European gardens plus
have more than sufficient to do attempting to sort out Himalayan flora, so cannot help.

Best Wishes,

Chris Chadwell

81 Parlaunt Road
SLOUGH
SL3 8BE
UK

Nov 16, 2016, 11:23:15 PM11/16/16
to efloraofindia, Alka

Thanks, Alastair ji

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Alka Khare

Nov 21, 2016, 11:22:06 PM11/21/16
to efloraofindia, alk...@gmail.com
Thank you Garg ji and Dr. Culham for the feedback.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

Thanks, Alastair ji

Alka Khare

Aug 9, 2019, 1:48:47 PM8/9/19
to efloraofindia
Can this be Grevillea juniperina?

This was suggested on a Facebook group.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Aug 9, 2019, 11:19:40 PM8/9/19
to efloraofindia, Alka
Aug 10, 2019, 12:45:57 PM8/10/19
to efloraindia, Alka
Correct Sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Alka Khare

Aug 13, 2019, 1:55:41 AM8/13/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji.

Regards
Alka Khare

On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 10:15:57 PM UTC+5:30, Saroj Kumar Kasaju wrote:
Correct Sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 21, 2019, 1:13:59 AM8/21/19
to efloraofindia, Alka, Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Alka Khare

Sep 1, 2019, 2:26:59 AM9/1/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji for validating.