Plants for ID...

Apurba Das

May 7, 2019, 5:37:17 AM5/7/19
to indiantreepix
Dear All

I saw this small plant (Herb) very long back near damp area in Minnie Bay, South
Andaman, provided leaf, flower and fruits image.

Requested to please provide ID.

Thanks and Best Regards
Apurba Kumar Das
DSCN2696.jpg
DSCN2702.jpg
DSCN5965.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2019, 10:19:38 AM5/8/19
to efloraofindia, apurba...@gmail.com
Thanks, Apurva ji, for the wonderful images.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

DSCN2696.jpg
DSCN2702.jpg
DSCN5965.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 8, 2019, 10:47:11 AM5/8/19
to efloraofindia, apurba...@gmail.com
Seems to be Mecardonia acumiata.

Apurba Das

May 15, 2019, 1:18:46 PM5/15/19
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia

Trilok Barge

May 15, 2019, 1:36:03 PM5/15/19
to efloraofindia
Nice image

J.M. Garg

May 28, 2019, 7:43:41 AM5/28/19
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

To me looks different from Mecardonia acuminata as per
Jun 5, 2019, 6:58:35 AM6/5/19
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

To me looks different from Mecardonia acuminata as per
Jun 3, 2020, 10:32:28 AM6/3/20
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das

Jun 3, 2020, 10:55:16 AM6/3/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Bacopa floribunda of Plantaginaceae.

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2020, 12:14:15 PM6/3/20
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Thanks, Tapas ji.
But looks different as per Bacopa floribunda

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 24, 2021, 9:56:18 AM2/24/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 24, 2021, 9:57:19 AM2/24/21
to indiantreepix, apurba...@gmail.com
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Feb 27, 2021, 8:18:03 AM2/27/21
to Apurba Das, efloraofindia
Hi, Apurba ji,
Could you identify it ?

Feb 27, 2021, 12:40:01 PM2/27/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Bacopa floribunda,
 With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 02/27/21, 11:09:14 PM

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2021, 7:20:29 AM3/2/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Looks different from images at Bacopa floribunda

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 3, 2021, 3:24:52 AM3/3/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Thanks, Apurba ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
Mar 3, 2021, 6:05:42 AM3/3/21
to indiantreepix
Dear All

I have collected this species from Narcondam Island. May be Salacia
species. For Identification please find the attach file.

With Regards
Apurba Kumar Das
DSCN0363.jpg
DSCN7385.jpg
DSCN5603.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 3, 2021, 7:03:26 AM3/3/21
to efloraindia
Checklist gives 5 sp. but I could not match !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.47.55.png

J.M. Garg

Mar 6, 2021, 3:06:14 AM3/6/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das, Saroj Kasaju

Mar 7, 2021, 9:22:49 AM3/7/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Apurba Das, Saroj Kasaju
Apocynaceae

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 7, 2021, 12:06:39 PM3/7/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Apurba Das, Saroj Kasaju
Celastraceae member-only,
Might be Loseneriella obtusifolia,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/07/21, 10:35:22 PM

radha veach

Mar 7, 2021, 9:25:40 PM3/7/21
to efloraofindia
I agree with Loeseneriella. There is one Loeseneriella andamanica  but I have not seen it
regards
Radha

Apurba Das

Mar 8, 2021, 6:14:45 AM3/8/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot for ID

On 3/7/21, Paradesi Anjaneyulu <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Celastraceae member-only,
> Might be Loseneriella obtusifolia,
> With regards.
>

> [image: Mailtrack]
> 03/07/21,
> 10:35:22 PM
>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAKFjQVShmfqVfHqRFwJdcHLTWF120SCRyb5itD8qB19OQpCfEQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

Apurba Das

Mar 8, 2021, 7:01:11 AM3/8/21
to indiantreepix
Dear All

I have collected this plant from Narcondam Island near water source
area. Its look like Oreocnide Miq. need species identification. Please
find the attached photos for ID.
DSCN6354.jpg
DSCN6480.jpg
DSCN6489.jpg
DSCN6487.jpg
DSCN6356.jpg
DSCN6360.jpg
DSCN6483.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 8, 2021, 8:12:30 AM3/8/21
to efloraindia
Boehmeria sp. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Apurba Das

Mar 10, 2021, 1:15:27 AM3/10/21
to indiantreepix
Dear All

I have collected this fern species from Narcondam Island. Need
identification, please find the attached photos for ID.
DSCN0104.jpg
DSCN0123.jpg
DSCN0110.jpg
DSCN0125.jpg
DSCN0121.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 10, 2021, 1:57:39 AM3/10/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Thanks, Apurba ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mar 10, 2021, 4:25:43 AM3/10/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Thanks a lot, Chris ji.

J.M. Garg

Mar 10, 2021, 6:08:14 AM3/10/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Thanks a lot, Chris ji.

Mar 11, 2021, 10:49:25 AM3/11/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das, radha veach, Tapas Chakrabarty, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Rasingam ji

Mar 11, 2021, 10:50:52 AM3/11/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Apurba Das, radha veach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks to Dr. Rasingam.

Tapas Chakrabarty

Mar 11, 2021, 11:32:15 AM3/11/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Apurba Das, radha veach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
After getting the lead from Dr. Rasingam, I feel this may be Loeseneriella macrantha as well.

J.M. Garg

Mar 15, 2021, 8:58:58 AM3/15/21
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, Apurba Das, radha veach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Tapas ji.
Hi, Apurba ji,
What do you say ?

I checked with species listed over there at Loeseneriella and in POWO and Catalogue of Life.
I think L. pauciflora (DC.) A.C. Smith (fruits not matching as per specimen in GBIF) and Loeseneriella andamanica (King) Naithani & Sas Biswas are also found over there in Andamans island (excluding Nicobar islands) in addition Loeseneriella macrantha (fruits not matching as per specimen in GBIF)
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tapas Chakrabarty

Mar 15, 2021, 12:35:21 PM3/15/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Apurba Das, radha veach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
My knowledge to the Celastraceae of ANI goes as per the attached file. In addition, Reissansia grahamii is also found as per Flora of India.
Please collect specimens for further studies as these images are not matching well  with the species occurring in the Islands.
Regards,
Tapas.
TheCelastraceaeofANI.pdf
CorrCelastrANI.pdf

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2021, 2:42:23 AM3/20/21
to Apurba Das, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Was it a herb or shrub ? When was it clicked ?
On checking distribution in POWO, it does not match with the only species distributed in Andamans i.e. Oreocnide integrifolia
Also does not match with comparative images at Boehmeria

I checked species of Debregeasia, likely to be found in Andamans from distribution shown in POWO.

Debregeasia squamata though not shown in distribution as per POWO but likely, also specimens look different as per GBIF and as per
http://www.qsbg.org/Database/plantdb/herbarium/herbarium-specimen.asp?qsbgno=48638
https://garden.org/plants/photo/355557/

Debregeasia wallichiana
is shown in distribution as per POWO, but specimens look different as per GBIF- specimen 1 and specimen 2 and as per
http://www.qsbg.org/Database/Botanic_Book%20full%20option/search_detail.asp?botanic_id=2631

Debregeasia dentata though not shown in distribution as per POWO but likely, and specimens look close as per GBIF - specimen 1 and specimen 2 and as per
http://bnh-flora.gov.bd/species-description/?id=838

Mar 20, 2021, 4:46:01 AM3/20/21
to J.M. Garg, Apurba Das, efloraofindia
I guess it matches Mr. Garg ! UTP
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 24, 2021, 6:51:47 AM3/24/21
to Saroj Kasaju, Apurba Das, efloraofindia
No. does not match with Debregeasia wallichiana
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 10, 2021, 10:03:43 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Debregeasia dentata ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 10, 2021, 10:04:50 AM11/10/21
to indiantreepix, Apurba Das
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Debregeasia dentata ?
Group discussion at

Nov 10, 2021, 10:34:51 AM11/10/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Apurba Das

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 10, 2021, 10:38:44 AM11/10/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, Apurba Das, J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 19, 2021, 12:48:38 AM11/19/21
to Apurba Das, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Apurba ji,
Could you get some lead?
--
With regards,