Mexican Flame Vine (Senecio confusus)

Dhandapany Natarajan

Oct 11, 2019, 7:05:54 AM10/11/19
to efloraofindia
Friends,

Where can I get a sapling of senecio confusus (mexican flame vine) in Chennai?

Regards

Natarajan

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2019, 12:10:13 AM10/16/19
to efloraofindia, natar...@gmail.com

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

This is syn. of Pseudogynoxys chenopodioides as per details herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

ushadi

Oct 16, 2019, 1:34:02 AM10/16/19
to efloraofindia, natar...@gmail.com
perhaps Ajinkya would know
he is our houseplant expert
Regards
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2019, 3:02:52 AM10/16/19
to M Swamy, efloraofindia, natar...@gmail.com
Thanks Mahadeswara ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Wed 16 Oct, 2019, 10:14 AM M Swamy, <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
You may try at :
1. Agri-horticultural society on Dr.Radhakrishna Road (Opp: Old Drive-in restaurant).
2. There are many nurseries situated on Mahabalipuram road  after Thiruvanmiyur up to Golden Beach.
3. If you visit Bangalore try at nurseries surrounding  Lalbagh (Siddapura area).
All the best 💐

ushadi

Oct 16, 2019, 3:06:11 AM10/16/19
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, natar...@gmail.com
quote  " If you visit Bangalore try at nurseries surrounding  Lalbagh (Siddapura area)." end quote

Mahadeswaraji
nice to know...
next stop I make!!! ha ha
Regards