ID requested: Vine/creeper/climber

baburam sharma

May 14, 2021, 12:25:33 AM5/14/21
to efloraofindia
Captured at an altitude of 850m inside the forest on April 15, 2021. I only have this photo. Leaves emerged from the forest floor while its parts were climbing in trees.
Thank You
Uniden_climber.jpg

Ashish Poudel

May 17, 2021, 11:13:20 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Dear all,
Forwarding again for ID assistance.
Thank You

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 17, 2021, 12:39:48 PM5/17/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Remembering Xantolis tomentosa but not sure,
exact Id possible to posted author only,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/17/21, 10:07:01 PM

Mahadeswara

May 18, 2021, 12:01:43 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
It is not possible to ID correctly with this photograph.  Unable to get the possible comparative photos on the NET as per  the suggested ID of Anjaneyulu ji.More over  Xantolis tomentosa is a tree . Whereas
Mr. Poudela  has reported it as vine/creeper/climber.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 18, 2021, 12:17:37 PM5/18/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Just I remember the same that I observed seedlings of Xantolis in the field, Swamy Ji,
Actually, we are doing here photo taxonomy which is not correct scientifically,
we need complete information for exact ID as you said,
Thank you,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/18/21, 09:42:07 PM

M Swamy

May 18, 2021, 10:47:51 PM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Anjaneyulu ji.  I fully agree with you. You  have an excellent knowledge of taxonomy and contributing a lot to the eflora group. I am proud of you.
Best wishes,
Dr.Mahadeswara Swamy

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvF_%3D_i4nNXu%3DM7yNXxK2SpcDBtH5%2BwJ9rJ6Ok3BoDaOmA%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

May 19, 2021, 2:39:41 AM5/19/21
to efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy
I could not find any Xantolis sp. listed in Nepal. Xantolis tomentosa is
found in India . Could it be this sp. ?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 21, 2021, 6:54:50 AM5/21/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, M Swamy
Thank you Swamy Ji, for kind words,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/21/21, 04:23:59 PM

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 21, 2021, 6:56:04 AM5/21/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, M Swamy
Don't fix Saroj JI, We need some more information for that,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/21/21, 04:24:54 PM

Saroj Kasaju

May 23, 2021, 2:35:45 AM5/23/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia, M Swamy
Is this the same sp.? This is from my garden. Supposed to bear white flowers
but not yet flowered . It is a climber and about 3 years old.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

190001982_273455377529280_982629564653215213_n.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 23, 2021, 8:14:12 AM5/23/21
to Saroj Kasaju, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia, M Swamy
Noo Saroj Ji, what I suggested above is tree species, but your plant is climber,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/23/21, 05:41:50 PM

Saroj Kasaju

May 23, 2021, 9:46:54 AM5/23/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia
OK Paradesi ji.
However, author says it is a climber in his post.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 23, 2021, 11:48:02 PM5/23/21
to Saroj Kasaju, M Swamy, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia
Yes Saroj Ji, if it's sure climber, I am wrong,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/24/21, 09:16:34 AM

Saroj Kasaju

May 24, 2021, 2:17:06 AM5/24/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia
Do you think the sp. matches with my image, Paradesi Ji ?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 24, 2021, 2:23:32 PM5/24/21
to Saroj Kasaju, M Swamy, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia
Yes, Saroj Ji, It's,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/24/21, 11:52:36 PM

Saroj Kasaju

May 25, 2021, 2:21:47 AM5/25/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, brsha...@gmail.com, efloraindia
Any hint  for ID Paradesi Ji ?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2021, 8:38:18 AM10/31/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2021, 8:39:24 AM10/31/21
to indiantreepix, brsha...@gmail.com
Uniden_climber.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 31, 2021, 10:44:47 AM10/31/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, brsha...@gmail.com
Tried earlier also but difficult to ID !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 31, 2021, 10:45:27 AM10/31/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Tired. earlier also but difficult to ID!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju