Swamy/New series/ID/23 - ID of the plant Caesalpinia coriaria.

M Swamy

Jun 12, 2021, 7:54:02 AM6/12/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
One of my contacts in Chennai has grown the divi-divi plant in a pot.  In fact it is a tree. But able to grow well in a  pot and  also  flowered therein.   Photographed last week & sent to me for ID.   Please confirm / suggest the ID.

IMG-20210612-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210612-WA0000.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 12, 2021, 1:41:07 PM6/12/21
to efloraindia
Yes !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 5:38 PM M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
One of my contacts in Chennai has grown the divi-divi plant in a pot.  In fact it is a tree. But able to grow well in a  pot and  also  flowered therein.   Photographed last week & sent to me for ID.   Please confirm / suggest the ID.

Mahadeswara

Jun 12, 2021, 11:48:13 PM6/12/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji for your quick response & confirmation.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 13, 2021, 2:26:22 AM6/13/21
to efloraindia
My pleasure.