A species of Glory

Sunjoy Monga

Jul 22, 2008, 4:16:36 AM7/22/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Here is a flower from the Convolvulaceae Family. It was a low-growing herb amongst the grasses and though it seems to match photographs of the species microphyllus, yet, would appreciate if some expert could confirm the same.

cheers -- sunjoy monga
Flower-Aarey-1.jpg

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Jul 22, 2008, 3:02:21 PM7/22/08
to Sunjoy Monga, indian...@googlegroups.com
Sorry the picture is too large to be accommodated on my screen.
akbhatt

J.M. Garg

Jul 22, 2008, 10:20:58 PM7/22/08
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, Sunjoy Monga, indian...@googlegroups.com
I think picture of leaves & other aspects may help the experts to take a decision.

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

Sunjoy Monga

Jul 23, 2008, 6:41:04 AM7/23/08
to J.M. Garg, Anand Kumar Bhatt, indian...@googlegroups.com
hello,

here is another image of the same, with some surrounding herbage.

cheers -- sm

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Sunjoy Monga <monga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here is a flower from the Convolvulaceae Family. It was a low-growing herb
> amongst the grasses and though it seems to match photographs of the species
> microphyllus, yet, would appreciate if some expert could confirm the same.
>
> cheers -- sunjoy monga

Flower-Aarey-2.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 9, 2021, 9:13:30 AM8/9/21