Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu- 2nd runner up Star Expert of June’21

J.M. Garg

Jul 1, 2021, 2:55:03 AM7/1/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear members,
We have, Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu, as 2nd Runner up Expert of last month, with 163 messages.
Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu completed MSc Botany in 2016 and is now a PhD Scholar in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, A.P.
He has contributed a lot for the building of efloraofindia since his joining in May 2018.
Within a short period of time, he has shown his worth with accurate identifications, helping all of us in the process.
My hats off to Paradesi ji for his valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shakir Ahmad (Amateur Taxonomist)

Jul 1, 2021, 3:19:53 AM7/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Paradesi sir!

Regards,
Shakir Ahmad.
M.sc  Botany.
Department of Botany,
School of Life sciences,Central University of Kashmir,Ganderbal, J&K, India

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 1, 2021, 3:33:44 AM7/1/21
to efloraindia
Many congratulations Paradesi Ji !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jul 1, 2021, 3:36:44 AM7/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations paradesi sir!

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 1, 2021, 9:44:58 AM7/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you so much to all dear colleagues,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/01/21, 07:12:26 PM

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 1, 2021, 12:29:29 PM7/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Paradesi ji. You are great help in identifications.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 1, 2021, 11:39:44 PM7/1/21
to efloraofindia
My pleasure Gurucharan sir,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/02/21, 09:08:27 AM

surajitno...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2021, 1:38:52 AM7/2/21
to efloraofindia
Yesterday, I missed this thread, Paradesi ji.
There are so many catagories in the forum and I do not receive each update unless I subscribe any particular thread.

However, to me, quality is of prime importance than the quantity. These days anybody can compare images with FoI or eFI or some other sources and identify a species. But it takes something extra that can identify an unusal plant. Only a few, less than 10 in a forum of 2000+ members, including all the experts home and abroad, had that capacity when I left the forum.

You are always a champion to me.

Thank you,
Best regards,
surajit