Mumbai, MH :: Bamboo for ID :: ARK2019-113

Alka Khare

Nov 11, 2019, 10:02:47 PM11/11/19
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

This bamboo is from Sagar Upvan in Mumbai, MH, a cultivated bamboo. Pics were clicked in December 2014.

Requested to please ID, if possible.

Thanks  and Regards
Alka Khare

IMG_7852.JPG
IMG_7854.JPG
IMG_7855.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2019, 11:35:31 PM11/12/19
to efloraofindia, Alka
Thanks, Alka ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 30, 2019, 12:24:09 AM11/30/19
to efloraofindia, Alka

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

IMG_7852.JPG
IMG_7854.JPG
IMG_7855.JPG

Nayan Singh

Nov 30, 2019, 9:13:31 AM11/30/19
to efloraofindia, Alka
I think Bambusa Balcooa please check

Thanks and regards

Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Retd. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal India.
Mo - 7999761851

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2019, 11:23:02 AM12/1/19
to efloraofindia, Alka, Nayan Singh
Thanks a lot, Manoj ji.

Dec 2, 2019, 1:40:12 AM12/2/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji and Manoj ji for the ID.

Regards
Alka Khare

On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 9:53:02 PM UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
Thanks a lot, Manoj ji.