Scrophulariaceae fortnight :: Lindernia sp. for ID SMP26

Satish Phadke

Aug 14, 2013, 11:37:00 AM8/14/13
to indiantreepix
This small herb was spotted in marshy area in Amboli.
Now this one looks like Lindernia ciliata.
Please validate.
Dr Satish Phadke
Inline images 3
Inline images 2
DSCN0363.JPG
DSCN0362.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 21, 2013, 12:05:23 PM8/21/13
to efloraofindia, Prasad Dash, manudev madhavan, Muthu Karthick, Satish Phadke, Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh, D.S Rawat, Dinesh Valke

Forwarding again for validation please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

efi page on Lindernia ciliata

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2135 members & 1,61,500 messages on 31/7/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
DSCN0362.JPG
DSCN0363.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 31, 2013, 9:10:24 AM8/31/13
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Rajdeo Singh, satish pardeshi, Satish Phadke, Ajay Nalawade, Sweedle Cerejo, Nudrat Sayed, Neil Soares, Vinod Devarkar, Sheetal Chaudhari, Pravin Kawale, Sachin Sata, rlgh...@gmail.com, Adittya Dharap, radha veach, Ramchandra Gore, Smita Raskar, rahul kamble

Forwarding again for validation please.

efi page on Lindernia ciliata

Oct 26, 2017, 8:09:56 AM10/26/17
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 21, 2021, 11:54:11 PM10/21/21
to efloraofindia
  Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Lindernia oppositifolia ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 21, 2021, 11:55:09 PM10/21/21
to indiantreepix, Satish Phadke
Oct 22, 2021, 1:24:40 AM10/22/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Satish Phadke
Looks like !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju