Punjabi name(s) of Gnaphalium affine D.Don in Gurmukhi script

Dinesh Valke

Jan 11, 2023, 11:56:23 PM1/11/23
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

Please help me with the Punjabi name bal raksha of Gnaphalium affine D.Don (syn. of Pseudognaphalium affine (D.Don) Anderb. ... in native Gurmukhi script.
Reference: thesis of Dr Ved Prakash - Studies on the ethnobotany of Shikari Devi Sanctuary and Kamrunag Hills, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India.

Regards.
Dinesh

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2023, 11:45:46 AM1/12/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dinesh ji, I have not used Gurmukhi for a long time, here is what I can attempt  ਬਾਲ ਰਕਸ਼ਾ

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2023, 3:23:14 PM1/15/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh, DineshValke
Thanks, Singh ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jan 15, 2023, 10:16:32 PM1/15/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh
Thank you very very much Gurcharan ji for the help.
Thanks Garg ji.
Regards.
Dinesh