Mumbai, MH :: Ornamental with yellow flowers for ID :: ARK2019-106

Alka Khare

Nov 5, 2019, 10:12:08 PM11/5/19
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

These pics were clicked in the Dattaji Salvi Udyan, Thane, MH in March 2015.

This is a garden known to have introduced or exotic species as well.

Requested to please provide the correct ID.

Regards
Alka Khare
Type 10_DSC06919.JPG
Type10_IMG_8385.JPG
Type10_IMG_8386.JPG
Type10_IMG_8387.JPG

dr.rakesh Singh

Nov 6, 2019, 2:09:23 AM11/6/19
to efloraofindia
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=285596&isprofile=0&
Lysimachia congestiflora holds good , as was suggested by Arun Kumar N in your FB post .
Either previously Anagallis  now renamed Lysimachia , or , Anagallis has been included in Lysimachia .
( Anagallis used to have species known as Pimpernel ).

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 6, 2019, 4:28:52 AM11/6/19
to efloraindia

ushadi

Nov 6, 2019, 11:19:52 AM11/6/19
to efloraofindia

Alka Khare

Nov 9, 2019, 8:54:54 AM11/9/19
to efloraofindia
Thank you Rakesh ji, Saroj ji and Usha di for the ID.

Rakesh ji, I somehow I missed the ID provided by Arun ji on the FB post, I recollected it after you mentioned it in the reply above.

Regards
Alka Khare

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 9:49:52 PM UTC+5:30, Ushadi wrote:
On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 2:58 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Correct ID !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju