Tamhini ghat near Pune, MH :: Impatiens acaulis :: ARK2019-104

9 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Alka Khare

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2019 22:06:0317.09.2019
alıcı efloraofindia
Hello friends

These flowers was seen on the rocks beside a waterfall in Tamhini ghat near Pune, MH in Aug 2019.
I guess this is Impatiens acaulis.
My first sighting of this beautiful flower.

Regards
Alka Khare
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Andharban1.JPG
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Andharban2.JPG
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Nivhe Waterfall1.JPG
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Nivhe Waterfall2.JPG
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Nivhe Waterfall3.JPG
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Nivhe Waterfall4.JPG
Impatiens acaulis_Tamhini Nivhe Waterfall6.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2019 22:13:4017.09.2019
alıcı indian...@googlegroups.com
ID is correct !!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Alka Khare

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2019 22:26:2917.09.2019
alıcı efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji for validating.

Regards
Alka Khare

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 7:43:40 AM UTC+5:30, Saroj Kumar Kasaju wrote:
ID is correct !!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 7:51 am, Alka Khare <alk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello friends

These flowers was seen on the rocks beside a waterfall in Tamhini ghat near Pune, MH in Aug 2019.
I guess this is Impatiens acaulis.
My first sighting of this beautiful flower.

Regards
Alka Khare

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

okunmadı,
18 Eyl 2019 15:27:0418.09.2019
alıcı efloraofindia
Beautiful flowers Alka Ji,
Thanks for sharing, with regards.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d445ebc7-0748-459d-8e70-25840b9d03b9%40googlegroups.com.

Alka Khare

okunmadı,
18 Eyl 2019 22:22:4618.09.2019
alıcı efloraofindia
Thanks Paradesi ji

They are really beautiful.
Some 6-7 years ago, one of our members had a pic of these flowers on their FB page and from then on I wanted to see the flowers.
It took these many years for me to finally behold them with my eyes.

Regards
Alka Khare

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

okunmadı,
19 Eyl 2019 11:02:5419.09.2019
alıcı efloraofindia
 Congrats Alka Ji,
I understand your feelings, will so much happy when we saw the original habitat the first time,
With regards.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/0be436dc-cf65-4cd8-adde-c43e40ad896a%40googlegroups.com.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla