MS Oct, 2019/13 Impatiens sp. for Id

M Sawmliana

Nov 9, 2019, 2:48:30 AM11/9/19
to efloraofindia
Location : Mawmrang, Mizoram
Date : 06-11-2019
Habit : Herb
Habitat : Wild

Regards,
M.Sawmliana
Impatiens sp..JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 9, 2019, 3:16:21 AM11/9/19
to efloraindia
Dear Dr. Sawmilian,

According to our regulation only 3 posts per day is permitted for seeking ID.
However, there is no limitation to post as many which are already identified.

Please stick to it.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 28, 2019, 11:42:05 AM11/28/19
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Any images giving the side view to show the spur ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Impatiens sp..JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 28, 2019, 10:14:41 PM11/28/19
to efloraofindia
Nov 28, 2019, 10:14:47 PM11/28/19
to efloraofindia
Nov 29, 2019, 1:56:02 AM11/29/19
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
I think it appears close to specimens of I. tripetala at GBIF and image at Impatiens tripetala

Nov 29, 2019, 2:16:57 AM11/29/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, M Sawmliana
Sorry, I am unable to check it in next two weeks - Ihave planned earlier work with deadline.
I will try after December 15th.
Best regards           Wojciech

Wojciech Adamowski

Dec 31, 2019, 9:14:41 AM12/31/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, M Sawmliana
I agree - this could be pale form of I. tripetala. Flowers are born in fascicles from leaf axils.

J.M. Garg

Dec 31, 2019, 1:22:27 PM12/31/19
to Wojciech Adamowski, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Thanks a lot, Wojciech ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg