Swamy/New series/ID/39 - ID of the plant

M Swamy

Sep 21, 2021, 12:06:07 AM9/21/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith  photographs of the plant received from Chennai for ID. For me the plant (tree)  looks like  Haematoxylum campechianum L.  Please confirm the ID or suggest a new ID.

IMG-20210921-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20210921-WA0013.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 21, 2021, 3:11:12 AM9/21/21
to efloraindia
Net images leads to correct ID !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:51 AM M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith  photographs of the plant received from Chennai for ID. For me the plant (tree)  looks like  Haematoxylum campechianum L.  Please confirm the ID or suggest a new ID.

Mahadeswara

Sep 21, 2021, 7:45:29 AM9/21/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Saroj ji for your quick response &  ID.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 21, 2021, 10:59:12 AM9/21/21
to efloraindia
Myn pleasure!