1st runner up Most Interactive Person of Sept.’2021: Smt. Aarti S Khale

J.M. Garg

Oct 1, 2021, 1:33:02 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Dear members,
Aarti S Khale ji is the 1st runner up Most Interactive Person of the last month with 232 messages
She makes good uploads with postings from all over the world & tries for their identifications along with helping others in identifications.
She is also one of the Pillars and is at number 5 among top 10 all time posters
Last month, she mainly focussed on some postings from Nasik along with a lot of old threads.
Kudos to Aarti ji for her great services to efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 1, 2021, 3:00:32 AM10/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Ji.
I found a lot of wild flowers during my short outings around Nasik.
Regards,
Aarti

Shakir Ahmad (Amateur Taxonomist)

Oct 1, 2021, 4:19:51 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Congratulations Aarti ma'am

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 1, 2021, 4:24:12 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you Shakir Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAKSJquF60D0JW4tTxNoZVqfx8qLNAEQ_whbrERhgotSK5y%2B_tw%40mail.gmail.com.

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 1, 2021, 9:05:43 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Aarti ji for taking interest in your old posts and uploading several new plants.

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 1, 2021, 10:25:09 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Aarti

Mahadeswara

Oct 2, 2021, 12:11:21 AM10/2/21
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations Aarti ji.  A great contribution.

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 2, 2021, 12:33:25 AM10/2/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Mahadeswara Ji.