FYI: Bengaluru Trees

Raman Arunachalam

Nov 10, 2021, 12:24:46 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia
I created app for the Bengaluru Trees as i am not able to maintain my old Tree Logger.

All my links are in my General SITE:

Raman

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2021, 12:06:18 AM11/11/21
to efloraofindia, raman
Thanks, Raman ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

raman

Nov 30, 2022, 5:47:58 AM11/30/22
to eFloraofIndia

Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav or 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence - a small contribution

I have marked around 75 thousand trees in Bengaluru.
Areas include Central District, Indiranagar, Malleshwaram, Basavanagudi, etc

You can see it in the website or app below
    Website: Trees Of Bangalore  Android App: Bengaluru Trees

Raman

Mahadeswara

Dec 1, 2022, 6:55:02 AM12/1/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations  Raman ji.  A great contribution.
Many many thanks for the very useful site .
With best wishes for your future projects.

raman

Dec 2, 2022, 12:41:14 AM12/2/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Mahadeswara ji.  This is the area covered roughly

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 11.01.08 AM.png

Jaydip Gadhiya

Dec 2, 2022, 12:50:30 AM12/2/22
to efloraofindia
Very nice compilation ,Raman Sir it will be very usefull for Bengaluru local people as well as botanist by passion and profession.

Wish you all the best 🎉🙏🌿

Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

Kanhaiya Shah

Dec 2, 2022, 3:16:45 AM12/2/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Great Initiative Raman Sir.
Heartiest congratulations!!
It will be of significant importance to Bangaloreans.

Regards,
Kanhaiya Shah
Senior Research Fellow (UGC)
Department of Environmental Studies
University of Delhi
Delhi, India.

Promila Chaturvedi

Dec 2, 2022, 6:00:44 AM12/2/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Mahadeswara

Dec 2, 2022, 10:47:10 PM12/2/22
to eFloraofIndia
Great  efforts  Ramanji . Very useful compilation ,

J.M. Garg

Dec 4, 2022, 1:46:06 AM12/4/22
to efloraofindia, raman
Great work, Raman ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

raman

May 5, 2023, 5:03:07 AM5/5/23
to eFloraofIndia
Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 1.02.06 PM.png

M Swamy

May 5, 2023, 7:52:11 AM5/5/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Great work Raman ji.
Thanks & Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/5092eaa0-ff6e-46fa-9f1d-1e271302df83n%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

May 12, 2023, 2:24:53 AM5/12/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, raman