The Great Investigator- Sh. Surajit Koley

J.M. Garg

Jun 6, 2021, 1:10:58 PM6/6/21
to efloraofindia, surajitkoley
Dear members,
Once Surajit ji decides to work on something, it is just a matter of time, before that plant id is confirmed. He will go upto the bottom of the id and will certainly get it.
He is 'The Great Investigator' of efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 6, 2021, 1:15:47 PM6/6/21
to efloraindia, surajitkoley
Agree!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

surajit koley

Jun 6, 2021, 2:01:28 PM6/6/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
That's too rich to assimilate, Sir ji, I am really grateful to this group, meaning all its members and teachers.

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 6, 2021, 2:05:39 PM6/6/21
to efloraofindia
Very true.
Thanks Surajit Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

surajit koley

Jun 6, 2021, 2:10:15 PM6/6/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
It would not have been possible without all of you, SIr ji.
Most of the task are done by you, Paradesi ji, etc  these days,( earlier Vijayasankar ji, Rawat ji, Gurcharan Sir, Nidhan Sirr, to name a few, were most active and our teachers),

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley

surajit koley

Jun 6, 2021, 2:16:10 PM6/6/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraindia
Thank you very much, Madam ji,

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley

Mahadeswara

Jun 6, 2021, 11:52:24 PM6/6/21
to efloraofindia
An asset to efloraofindia group.  What a deep digging of the plant ID till it is investigated !  Great!

surajit koley

Jun 7, 2021, 12:58:14 AM6/7/21
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara
Good morning Sir ji

I am only an obedient ( sometimes arrogant too) student in this forum.

Thank you very much and have a great day....

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 7, 2021, 3:04:38 AM6/7/21
to efloraofindia
Very true Garg ji, right from the time when he joined this group with large number of active participants, he showed his presence through his impassionate discussions, based on cited facts. He continues all that with new group of participants. Truly he has a bright future and many avenues to show his talent. God bless you Surajit.

surajit koley

Jun 7, 2021, 9:29:14 AM6/7/21
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Please accept my heartfelt gratitude and PRANAMA, Sir ji. Only two places are there where I have gained some acceptance, in my school and here in this forum, without your guidance and tutoring it would never have been possible.

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley

paradesia...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2021, 9:34:46 AM6/7/21
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Hearty congratulations Surajit Ji, with accepting all the above members,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/07/21, 07:03:15 PM

surajit koley

Jun 7, 2021, 9:57:45 AM6/7/21
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thank you very much Paradesi ji, I am your 'fan', you have the super power of guessing a family and a genus. If only I could do that .... Sir ji !!!

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley

Nidhan Singh

Jun 7, 2021, 10:05:59 PM6/7/21
to indiantreepix, Gurcharan Singh
Well said Garg Ji,
I saw the period when Surajit Ji had been very very active in uploading plants on this forum.
And when he started investigation, he amazed everyone with the scale of his delving into the matter..
Personally I really wished for his comeback as soon as possible when he took a break..and now he is back with all the energy..
His efforts will definitely make remarkable differences...
I wish I can learn something from him and shed away my lethargic attitude..

Welcome back Surajit Ji, the investigator on eFI...!!

surajit koley

Jun 8, 2021, 3:55:26 AM6/8/21
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Gurcharan Singh
Please accept my sincere gratitude, Sir ji, I remain your obedient student

Thank you
With regards
surajit koley